What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What do you want to happen to the Sharks? (Poll!!)

What do you want to happen to the Sharks?

• Total voters

MrBubbles

Juniors
Yet they survive of there own accord as we have a great supporter base. While your team hasn't had these issues, and yet your supporters abandon your team.

If your supporters dont care, why should anyone else?
A great supporter base! The NRL would love to be shot of depending on your kind of supporters. An Embarrassment to rugby league.

Dogs Of War

Coach
A great supporter base! The NRL would love to be shot of depending on your kind of supporters. An Embarrassment to rugby league.

Yeah, any team that gets a 25K crowd, with NO issues after the event, should be kicked out of the comp. We need more Cronulla's and sub 10K crowds!!

rabbitohs

Juniors
thanks , i realise that.

Im sure if sold the ground would be levelled pretty much straight away.

clearly that land can be developed though.

The leagues club without the footy club could be turned into any type of club. It wouldnt have to keep the same name.

My point wasn't to refute you but to temper some of the claims of Cronulla's assets. The stadium has proved to be absolutely worthless in the asset column (or else games in Bluetongue would be unnecessary of course) and if sold the whole argument of them staying becomes moot as they are out of the Shire anyway.

Oh and I voted to keep them in the Shire. They just need to broaden their appeal to the residents as a whole. What do people there want? Is it the facilities that are the problem or is the game itself just not attractive to people in that area? If not why not and what are they choosing to do instead. Why are they choosing to do these other things and how can the club adapt to bring those people through the gates?

Latest posts