What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What does it take to run an NRL Side

parra pete

Referee
I don't resort to sarcasm...Don't need to. I just like pointing out that there are two sides to every argument.
If everyone on here argues the'government case'..what would we end up with. A forum as exciting as the North Queensland Forum....

junior009

Juniors
I don't resort to sarcasm...Don't need to. I just like pointing out that there are two sides to every argument.
If everyone on here argues the'government case'..what would we end up with. A forum as exciting as the North Queensland Forum....
Actually Pete I was talking about the sarcasm in MY post. But you carry on.

It's not always about you, you know.;-)

What teams do YOU want to DIE...or merge.

Roosters and Souths
Sharks and Dragons
Tigers and Bulldogs

That leaves us with 6 teams in Sydney - East (Roosters/Souths), West (Penrith), North (Manly), South (Dragons/Sharks), Inner West (Tigers/Bulldogs) and Central (Eels).

We can then bring in 3 new teams - Perth, Adelaide and either Central Coast or West Brisbane, possibly even a second NZ team.

This has nothing to do with personal preferences (I hate every non-Parra team except the Raiders) but more to do with geography.

parra pete

Referee
Merge Eels with Panthers....for a super Club. No need to buy players..just keep the juniors...

*hides his head from the brickbats coming his way*

bazza

Immortal
You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink.
People will still watch games on FOX, rather than go to the hassle of travelling..
As Jack Gibson used to say "If you want people to go to games, don't televise it to the City where the match is being played"

There is more about the match day experience then simply watching a game of football. It is up to the people employed by the Parramatta NRL team to ensure that the match day experience is better than watching the match on TV.

Also season ticket holders are more likely to go to matches than non-STH no matter the time of the match, the weather or the team's on-field performance.

Parra Future

Juniors
There is more about the match day experience then simply watching a game of football. It is up to the people employed by the Parramatta NRL team to ensure that the match day experience is better than watching the match on TV.

Also season ticket holders are more likely to go to matches than non-STH no matter the time of the match, the weather or the team's on-field performance.

Good point.

Latest posts