What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What happened to the anti Brian Smith agenda?

Will De Ness

Juniors
It wasn't a little girl.
It was a little man from cowra with an IQ of 4
He did it to take the heat off his boss whom people have started to look at on the basis of 4 losing seasons in a row and 1 winning season since the super league war
The crayon was the giveway .. it's what he used to formulate game plans when he coached his beloved choccie soldiers to the spoon in 2001

CJG 182

Juniors
Does every useless post of yours have to drag something up about the Tigers? It's ridiculously repetitive and not yet remotely funny.

I was taking a swipe at those alleged faults some with agendas believe he has.I like him and rate him.Its pretty hard to convincingly criticise him now his culture is entrenched at the Knights.

CJG 182

Juniors
Haha I hope that wasn't at me oneeyedeaglesman! I was talking about Will De Ness.

What Brian Smith has done was exactly what was needed and the criticism was ridiculous and predictable. Funny how all the critics are missing now. Pathetic. It's embarrassing what classifies as a "Journalist" in this country.

Cockadoodledoo

First Grade
Move on forward to a SuperLeague war torn landscape and Brian Smith takes on another absolute rabble, this time long term low riders in a Parramatta still haunted by the legend of the 80's. Parra hadn't made a finals series for ten seasons but with Brian at the helm the Eels become competitive and into finals after Cronin & Hilditch did little or nothing.

That's a bit of a stretch.. Parra spent 5 million putting together a side full of rep players..

You know, the one where little girls would write letters in crayon to Massoud outlining how Smith is destroying her club. The one where Newcastle was set for a revolution because Smith was tearing their footy team, and, thus, their entire town apart. The one where Smith does nothing but destroy footballers with mind games. Where is it? Raaaaaaaaay has been pretty quiet. I don't read the Telecrap but I haven't seen too many articles on here about how bad he is.

Surely they haven't conceded defeat?

I wish Brian Smith would come to Bondi and clean out the dead wood. Although, he would have a much tougher task than he did at Newcastle.

Still feeling the same way?

Patorick

Staff member
435230-brian-smith.jpg

God-King Dean

Immortal
rofl still baffled that Bennett can get the Dragons 2 consecutive Minor Premierships & not win coach of the year in either.

I guess the same way Dugan didn't win Rookie of the Year over Idris....

bottle

Coach
rofl still baffled that Bennett can get the Dragons 2 consecutive Minor Premierships & not win coach of the year in either.

I guess the same way Dugan didn't win Rookie of the Year over Idris....

Given the following years performance by the last two winners it might well be a poison chalice. Or they might just be shit.

backdoor

Juniors
nice bump.
Almost as nice as the likelihood that Smith will finish his coaching career with less Premiership Wins than Hagan or Stuart.

POPEYE

Coach
If the Roosters weren't so intent on buying a premiership they would invest in a coach that shows promise rather than one that promises a show.

He's certainly showing his full repertoire.

Grand finalists one year , possible spoon the next ;-)

He can add spanking a shitty Penriff team in week two of the 2010 finals to his resume aswell.

If the Roosters weren't so intent on buying a premiership they would invest in a coach that shows promise rather than one that promises a show.

Show our signings this year and last to back up this statement please.