What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What happens if the Broncos Dogs game is called off on Friday????

Ausguy

Coach
cough.... im not feeling well boys... anyone who posted in this thread must and i say must have the rest of the week off... tell your boss', il write ya a note.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
[FKN-SIK];5715264 said:
The flu shouldn't be an excuse. I'm sure there is players to replace them...

I didn't see the dragons or gold coast forfeit or cancel the match. Play the game or forfeit.
Only one player had symptoms. If the entire broncos squad is found to have swine flu, it then becomes a national health issue not a NRL or club issue you dopey moron.

"They should still play, f**k em" and then 40 odd thousand spectators all end up with the virus.

Seriously, you should grab yourself a yellow pages, find an electrician, get him round to shove 240 volts up your arse and it might kick start you brain.

GongPanther

Referee
In the 1970's,Manly gave the Panthers a 70-7 hiding.

All but two or three Penrith players had been suffering from a bad dose of the flu leading up to the game.

My point?..THEY all still turned up for the match.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
[FKN-SIK];5715299 said:
I'm quite sure that's what people call a forfeit...
It's not a forfeit if the government issues the quarantine.

FMD toast is smarter than you.

_Johnsy

Referee
I was not intending to argue anything, why is it always an argument with you ?

Well, it is a reply your comment probably deserved.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I was not intending to argue anything, why is it always an argument with you ?

Well, it is a reply your comment probably deserved.
Rolling your eyes and disagreeing with my comments would indicate you don't agree with me. Whats the opposite of agreeing? Arguing I think you'll find.

But you don't argue, you're too much of a softcock to do that, you'd rather piss and moan about semantics instead.

KHunt

Juniors
swine flu crisis in nrl when 10 AFL teams are in melbourne.

what is this bullsh*t.

Shorty

Staff member
Geez there are some thick people on this forum - But why should I be surprised.
There's a few people here with braincells...but not many.

Most of you go look up Spanish Flu and see how many people it killed - That's the risk.

miccle

Bench
Won't happen. Stop making excuses.

:lol:

Check the game day thread mate, I'm already tipping a big win to the Doggies based on the quarantines this week alone. Had that not been the case, I'd be tipping a 1-12 win by the Doggies. They are, IMO, streets ahead of my mob at the moment.

I'm making no excuses at all for that - our form isn't good, plain and simple. But, just as an aside, if having no NRL squad or Toyota Cup players for a match isn't a good excuse for losing, what is?

melbourne_belle

Juniors
f**k me there are some bloody morons in this thread. If Hunt tests positive then the entire first grade, Toyota cup teams and coaching staff will be quarantined which is an order by the government health dept. It is not the Broncos decision to quarantine players or not.

Mr Saab

Referee
My god some people are f**king thick...reading is obviously not a pre requisite for this site.

Gaba

First Grade
I'm sure Gallop flagged some potential for rescheduling if the swine flu became an issue in the NRL, if it happens I just hope neither team is too severely disadvantaged because of it.

How do you figure? What symptoms lead you to your diagnosis doc? You really think a club will voluntarily quarantine all their players in an effort to get a little more rest?

You cant blame teams for trying , if there is a way for extra days rest for injured players and they dont want to play without them.The swine flu is not as dangerous as the common flu, yet no one is trying to get days off for that only this propganda call swine flu.

And i wont be surprise if teams try to use it for an excuse to get extra days off

Last edited:

Latest posts