What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What if Jarryd Hayne doesn't make the 49ers cut? Will he return to the NRL?

mave

Coach
Where are all the "NFL experts"to tell us that he wouldnt get game time again cause of blah blah blah .
NFI

emesssea

Juniors
At this point in the season, like in any other league, NFL teams with nothing to play for are going to start playing the fringe players, since they have nothing else to lose.

Though the more cynical members of society could argue they played him in the hopes hed fumble their way into a higher draft pick, but hey he had a decent game and they lost, so win-win.

Danish

Referee
great decision to show this game instead of the Pats vs Jets :lol:

Seriously the 49ers are so shit. I can't believe how quickly they have spiralled into a complete basket case

Liddell

Juniors
Where are all the "NFL experts"to tell us that he wouldnt get game time again cause of blah blah blah .
NFI

Shhh. They were watching the nfl before Hayne and need to remind everyone at every single opportunity.

sandshark

Bench
Newscorp continues to jizz over Hayne.
He could be lacing up his boots and they would find an over the top story about it and how it brings exposure to league.

--Storm--

Juniors
Only negative point for Hayne is Dujuan Harris the bloke they got from the Ravens Practice squad had a very good game (73 yards, avg 6.6). With two blokes in Hyde and Draughn already ahead of him he doesn't need more competition.

Hayne managed 27 yards, avg 3.0

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
Shhh. They were watching the nfl before Hayne and need to remind everyone at every single opportunity.

Tbh, there is RBs on Prac Squads that can do a better job than him, he's making a good effort at it, but is nowhere near the standard needed.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
News are more cringe worthy than ever this time around. Their headline is

‘GOING CRAZY FOR THE GUY’: US reacts to Hayne’s return

The commentator said that Australian's go crazy for him, not the US. Can't blame them for saying that if they read the News Ltd crap.

TheDalek079

Bench
I think we have established I don't give a f**k about spelling or grammar so f**k you, f**k off and have a nice day.

that's mean. You should apologise to Spot On. They were just trying to help improve your spelling and grammar. There's no need to start swearing at them and telling them to f**k off. That's poor form. Shame on you!

Jarryd did well enough yesterday to prove to the coaches that he is safe to play. They know his potential. But realising his game changing potential will require him to be used as a punt returner and possibly a Wide Receiver. It is in those positions that he could create havoc with the opposition.

I look forward to seeing Jarryd a key player in the playoffs either the next year (i.e. January 2017) or else the year after (i.e. January 2018), depending on what happens at San Francisco or else at another club that might sign Jarryd.