What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What if Jarryd Hayne doesn't make the 49ers cut? Will he return to the NRL?

Alex28

Coach
More to the point, when Hayne plays Monday morning he has a contract for the 2016/17 season.

Which FINALLY makes this thread redundant right?

GongPanther

Referee
Real NFL fans have gamepass and don't rely on whats happening on free to air you scrub,get rekt by the Hayne Plane you free to air peasants.

I've had Gamepass for the past 6 years.

After the Carolina game,I'll be watching the Cardinals match followed by the 69ers game.

Am. Football? Surely you can get a better name than that. How about Goodball?

:)

The reasons why on principal I won't watch A-Football are because you have to be tall to be a QB, C Cronk and A Johns would have bn told they're too short to be a QB. The use of the helmet as a weapon, and their tackling techniques. I watch some RU though, well as I don't have much of a life.

Eelementary

Post Whore

The reasons why on principal I won't watch A-Football are because you have to be tall to be a QB, C Cronk and A Johns would have bn told they're too short to be a QB. The use of the helmet as a weapon, and their tackling techniques. I watch some RU though, well as I don't have much of a life.

....What!?!?!

ACTPanthers

Bench

You don't watch it because Cronk and Johns couldn't be a QB...? That's THE MOST geniused shit I've ever read.

nick87

Coach
Didnt even get a run. Enjoy unemployment Tomsula you fat merkin

It's quite amazing... Tomsula was willing to let Hayne sit on bench even if it cost him his job! Anything to keep those pesky Australians from making plays on an NFL field

:lol::lol::lol:

expert

Juniors
I'm hearing Jennings to Parra! With Sheck, Maloney and Jennings gone Hayne will fit under the chooks cap with change for Cordners resigning..

perverse

Referee

:lol:

Because height isn't at all advantageous when you're trying to throw a football over people. hahaha... f**k...

Bigcoq

Juniors
I'm hearing Jennings to Parra! With Sheck, Maloney and Jennings gone Hayne will fit under the chooks cap with change for Cordners resigning..
Don't forget the SBW in 2017! Apparently he and Hayne are looking forward to it!

Hayne
Tupou
SKD
Fergo
Burgess
Hastings
Pearce

Elliot, Latrell and Copley will cover for SOO

Walt Flanigan

Referee

what1.gif

Latest posts