What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is the FIRST thing you will do in the game...

Jono Russell

Bench
broncos4eva said:
im sorry to tell you somethingwithjohn but the second thing you WONT be doing is playing a SOO match because the series has to be UNLOCKED dude..... the onli options you will have at the beginning is NRL andd SL comps with friendlies ....sorri :(

damn aint that a b!tch then, oh well ill get to play a SOO one day

Moffo

Referee
so can't wait for this, i usually hate AI v AI but i might just give it a go for this

Cheers,
Moffo

lil ripsta

The first thing i will do is update all the rosters with the 2004 line-ups and create the players that need to be created such as Benji Marshall, Tony Martin etc, and then watch an AI Vs AI with the Roosters up against the Warriors.
After that I will read the whole instruction booklet, play a friendly on medium level and then I'll be ready to start one of my many seasons starting with the Roosters.
CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!

Alan Shore

First Grade
Will Inter-League trading be available, where I can get players from ESL clubs and vice versa?

Oh, and first thing I'll do is smash the Dragqueens at Toyota.

sheep

Juniors
Tamazoid said:
Will Inter-League trading be available, where I can get players from ESL clubs and vice versa?

Oh, and first thing I'll do is smash the Dragqueens at Toyota.

Yes dude Mario has confermed you will be able to trade players between teams and leagues

Priddo

Juniors
First things first.

I'll be penrith and play Parra at penrith. First try will have to be from a grubber by preston or gower. and second try has to be from a dummy by anyone.

Eels v Broncos AI v AI they are always goods games Eels and Broncos.
Might play it at Suncorp or Parra or Telstra not sure.
Warriors v Bulldogs at Wellington will be next.

P.J.

Juniors
Hulkamanic 36 said:
I'll edit the sharks team so I can have Presto back, then maybe create myself anr Rat and put them into the sharks team and then smash the Dragqueens.

Then once I have the hang of it, I'll create some more players and teams and open a 20 team comp with teams from the Central Coast, Perth, Adelaide, Gold Coast and North Sydney.

Lots and lots and lots of all nighters 8)

You read my mind mate.

Kasper

Bench
I'll bring in the cowboys new imports- Norton, Odonnell and Sargent. Then I'll play a friendly against the knights and get Rauhihi to knock Joeys head off with a highshot. :D

Princess Ange

Juniors
i'm gonna see if i can pants someone :lol: :p

but honestly, i don't really know what i'll do first when i get it - most likely i'd have a plan, and then change it when i get the thing, so i won't bother with planning anything :?

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
If you look into your post you will find the answer to your question.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
The first thing I tried to do in this game was set it to the easiest level and try and belt the Roosters with Canberra.

Spectacular failure.

Latest posts