What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is the most useless job society has?

Most useless job

• Total voters

adamkungl

Immortal
Exactly. What makes their reviews any more credable that one that you or I could write?

Well for one, they can write better than you or I. Secondly, they (ideally) have a somewhat deeper knowledge of the elements that make up quality movies/books/games/food, due the the fact that they spend their working life studying and critiquing them. That said - when it comes down to it, it's just one opinion, which brings me to my final point - nothing is stopping you from writing your own reviews, you have the internet after all.

I'd also say Government Advisors because all they do is stand at press confrances nodding. Plus the pen pushers. The hospitals might in better shape if we got rid of the pen pushers

I don't think pen pusher literally describes their job, Ian.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
We on board?

carn, billy, adam, beave....

One Direction.

Music Industry on fire....

I am screaming, gasping for air, so exciting, if you don't get it, you are old and synical.

so wow..

IanG

Coach
I think you may have insulted a storeman. :lol:

Yes he did. Mind you I'm also invetory clerk as well as the other things as well. Though my workmates give me a buzz title. They refer to me as the Warehouse Manager. If I'm a manager then my paypacket doesn't reflect the job title.

adamkungl

Immortal
We on board?

carn, billy, adam, beave....

One Direction.

Music Industry on fire....

I am screaming, gasping for air, so exciting, if you don't get it, you are old and synical.

so wow..

Come on, that's like saying the Stains represent Rugby League.

The pop music industry is f**ked tbh.

Music however, is not.

Mr Fourex

Bench
I like music

907b14.gif

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
I'm gonna nominate rental agents for the most useless pricks ever. Absolutely hopeless and a nightmare to deal with. So much better dealing directly with the landlord.

Pierced Soul

First Grade
I'm gonna nominate rental agents for the most useless pricks ever. Absolutely hopeless and a nightmare to deal with. So much better dealing directly with the landlord.

they actually have a legitimate use in society, the problem is the people who become them are f**ktards

Karl

Juniors
Never thought much about Society's most useless job, but based on a quick skim and some personal observation:

- Store Greeter
- Paparazzi
- Gossip and celebrity correspondent (any media)
- Non-Specific Celebrity (as opposed to a talented hardworking person who becomes well known due to exceptional achievement)
- psychic/medium

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
they actually have a legitimate use in society, the problem is the people who become them are f**ktards

Yeah fair call I guess. They're probably the ones who don
t make the cut as real estate agents :lol: I've been trying to deal with a particularly useless one and I'm ready to murder her... previously I was living in a place for 6 years renting directly off the owner, who was awesome, I didn't know how lucky I had it!

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Well clearly the young fellas from One Direction are extremely talented and will rewarded with milions of dollars for thier awesomeness.

Yeah for the music industry.

Many useless jobs, but most pay crap, music however requires f**k all, but good marketing to prey on the young.

Armageddon.

Juniors
Transit officers.
They are just dropkicks who didn't make the police force now they go around telling people that they only paid for 2 sections when they are going 3.

Hooch

Juniors
Therapists/Psychologists/Psychiatrists

All that mob, absolutely useless leeches on society's backside paying their mortgages off peoples misery.

Rental Agents yes.

Just complete f**kwit tinpot dictators for the most part, never worked a day in their lives. Perhaps it is where you go when you're not good enough to make it as a transit officer?

Latest posts