What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is your family heritage

What nationality is your Family Heritage?

• British

Votes: 44 42.3%
  • African

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • Asian (China, Korea etc)

Votes: 12 11.5%
  • Middle Eastern (Lebanese, Egyptian etc)

Votes: 8 7.7%
  • Other (please specify in post)

Votes: 37 35.6%

• Total voters

The Colonel

Immortal
eels-tigers-la-fiamma.jpg

Stagger eel

Staff member
just wondering if any other clubs have gone to the same lengths as the the eels have in attracting a particular ethnic group ???

The Preacher

First Grade
Canterbury started that years ago with their "multi-cultural" days. I think Debbie "split-bum" Spillane was around at the time.
It wasn't long after they started that there was all the trouble on the hill, for a couple of games in a row.

Stagger eel

Staff member
The Preacher said:
Canterbury started that years ago with their "multi-cultural" days. I think Debbie "split-bum" Spillane was around at the time.
It wasn't long after they started that there was all the trouble on the hill, for a couple of games in a row.

I thought it was a great initiative by the club....I think you'll find the other problem is a completely seperate issue.

The Preacher

First Grade
eelavation said:
I thought it was a great initiative by the club....I think you'll find the other problem is a completely seperate issue.

Hey, you're entitled to your opinion, no problem. It just seemed to all add up to me when I witnessed one of the major "blow-ups" and it was during one of these days. It seemed MORE than a coincidence to me.

Red Bear

Referee
My great great grandfather settled here from Ireland, started a hotel in the rocks and gave birth to a bunch of north sydney supporters from my greatgrandfather downwards, so im 4th generation on one side and god knows how many on the other. I look pretty irish tho:)

Dutchy

Immortal
mums a Croat
Dads family been in AUS since they were shipped here as Irish convicts

ozbash

Referee
FunkyMonk said:
a nice thread designed solely for the purpose of instigating racist arguments

seems you are the first in 3 pages munky....

new zealander/kiwi

Latest posts