What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What movie have you recently seen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

2 True Blues

Coach
Cant wait for 30th May when Flags of our fathers comes out at the DVD ( alias video )shops . Been looking forward to that one.

Booyah

Bench
The Punisher.

Not bad. Good old fashioned shoot 'em up action flick. Tom Jane was pretty cool too. Nice to see Kevin Nash in there as the Russian, pity about his pissweak demise!

And shoot me for saying this - I still think Dolph Lundgren was a badarse Frank Castle in the original (which was shot in Sydney).

Steel Dragon

Bench
The Punisher was on foxtel the other day and i settled into watch it - it was already halfway through - anyway im sitting there watching it for a few mins before i realised 'ah crap - thats Dolph Lundgren!'
It was the original 1992-ish Punisher movie (ps it sucks balls) I was hoping it was the recent Travolta-Jane-Romijn one.
Dang!

2 True Blues

Coach
300 was pretty good as far as action scens and one liners. But a little on the fantasy side for sure. Still a good flick all in all I thought, loosely based on historical realities.

Status
Not open for further replies.