What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What movie have you recently seen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 10972

2 True Blues, you are looking for Rapa Nui, starring Jason Scott Lee.

Watched it for Year 11 ancient history, about the Easter Island mystery.

realredhillboy

Juniors
"flight of the living dead" if there are any horror fans here like myself, i suggest you take a look it was good.

i also saw the "day of the dead" remake" not so good

perverse

Referee
i saw diary of the dead and zodiac over the weekend.

diary of the dead - sh*t horrible. george romero just took a massive crap all over his franchise. it really was bad. being a zombie flick fan - even if i was told this before i watched i still would have given it a look... but i STRONGLY suggest that unless you have one of the most unhealthy zombie fetishes on the planet to avoid this absolute stinker. it was like someone puking needles into my eyes.

zodiac - very very good. enjoyed it a lot. it was f**king long, but a thoroughly enjoyable thriller/drama/serial killer murder movie.. thing...

I'll see Diary anyway, sorry to see that Perverse. I'm a huge Romero fan since I first saw Dawn of the Dead decades ago.

Saw The Final Winter on the weekend, loved it. Matty Johns didn't quite fit but a very entertaining movie and the Footy scenes were excellent.

MC DUI

Juniors
diary of the dead - sh*t horrible. george romero just took a massive crap all over his franchise. it really was bad. being a zombie flick fan - even if i was told this before i watched i still would have given it a look... but i STRONGLY suggest that unless you have one of the most unhealthy zombie fetishes on the planet to avoid this absolute stinker. it was like someone puking needles into my eyes.

I have to agree with you, I thought it might have been good watching the opening scene with the news broadcast but it rapidly went downhill. Some of the worst acting I have seen. :(

AILD

Bench
teeth.

...chick has teeth in her vagina, and it attacks guys manhoods...pretty funny stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.