What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What movie have you recently seen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nöyd

Staff member
Taken

Pretty good. Liam Neeson is good most of the time and he doesn't disappoint here.

akazie

Juniors
I didn't watch a movie in the last 7 days which is very unusual for me as I am a DVD entusiast.

Me too, I love movies :p

Garden of love omg worst movie ever, the acting was crap, the story line was crap, overall crap movie. Did I mention it was crap?

Tommy Smith

Referee
Taken.

A thoroughly enjoyable movie. Great action and a solid story. Liam neeson was excellent.

If anyone is looking for a decent movie to go see at the cinemas then you couldn't go wrong with this if you liked the Bourne Ultimatum.

McLovin

Staff member
Sicko - 8/10...Michael Moore movie about the problems with America's health care system...

Ong Bak - 7/10... Subtitled movie. Great fight scenes...

PJ

First Grade
Was entertaining McLovin but my brother in law who has worked in the british health system thinks the portrayal of that was very, very favourable.

To balance the arguement you should watch Mike Moore hates America and see the way he reacts to people using his tactics on him.

OVP

Coach
I watched the sequel to the 80s cult vampire flick The Lost Boys last night. The Lost Boys : The Tribe or something. Man, what a turkey !! :lol:

tokerShark

Juniors
before the devil knows your dead... long slow boring and not much of pay off in the end
vantage point... way better than i expected. a solid action thriller
both on dvd

AILD

Bench
before the devil knows your dead... long slow boring and not much of pay off in the end
vantage point... way better than i expected. a solid action thriller
both on dvd
im the opposite.

i liked BTDKYD, but didnt really like vantage point. i mean it wasnt bad...just the story that kept un-folding was giving me the sh*ts, seeing the same explosion over and over from different points of view.

andrew057

First Grade
transsiberian.jpg

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0800241/

7/10 - Decent flick, an American couple endeavour to be more adventurous and take the trans siberian train from China to Russia. They run in to alot of trouble along the way. Enjoyable movie that went for a little too long. Kingsley is great in this movie, so if youre a fan check it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts