What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What movie have you recently seen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy Smith

Referee
Saw Rogue, the Australian crocodile one.

Wasn't as bad I thought it'd be. Just your typical monster animal. But f*ck me dead, Australian bogan sterotyping p*sses me off to no end.
:lol:

Yeah, pretty much any American movie has the Aussies portrayed as bogan crocodile eaters.

OVP

Coach
Stanley Kubrik's last film, Eyes Wide Shut. If you can get past the fact it has Tom The Nut in it, its actually quite an underrated flick. Love the Illuminati references.

McLovin

Staff member
Tropic Thunder - Average 5/10

Quite long with many slow boring bits. A few 'lolwtf' moments like the opening sequence and Jack Black explaining the blowjob...

Misanthrope

Staff member
Sweeney Todd: Demon Barber of Fleet Street

It looks good, but couldn't really get into it despite being a Burton and Depp fan.

Tommy Smith

Referee
Doomsday.

From the same guy who made Dog Soldiers and The Descent, which are two of the cooler horror movies in recent times.

Its sort of a homage to movies like Escape from New York and Road Warrior. The whole post-apocalyptic story...

Very entertaining and very gory.

Zombie Strippers ...

Zombie_strippers.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts