What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What movie have you recently seen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cupid Stunt

Just watched Accepted. Typical college losers come good movie. Not worth the time. About to watch either Slither, The Tooth Fairy or Stephen Kings Desperation. Probably Slither... :cool:

Thomo.

First Grade
someone threw me the Walk the line - watched it - awesome flick, reese witherspoon is fantastic. then i went and bought a johnny cash cd!

John tucker must die - hilarious. i didn't know what to expect, just went along because the wife wanted me to and i laughed throughout at all the tacky innuendos. cheesy at times, but you have to laugh:lol:

nöyd

Staff member
MC84 said:
The Thing - One of the greats imo. This 24 year old movie beats most newer horrors/thrillers by miles.

The one with Kurt Russell? Brilliant film, easily Carpenter's second best (behind Halloween of course).

Generalzod

Immortal
nöyd said:
The one with Kurt Russell? Brilliant film, easily Carpenter's second best (behind Halloween of course).

An awesome film...the scene with those people tied to the chairs and the thing appears...

McLovin

Staff member
I didn't mind the grudge. Thought it was a pretty decent modern horror film. Not for everyone obviously...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts