What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What movie have you recently seen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

McLovin

Staff member
Saw "Philidelphia" last night. Great movie. It gets very emotional towards the end especially when they show the home movies of Andy as a little boy...

Cupid Stunt

Again a half watched movie but Monster House is yet another kiddie flick that is awesome.

Ahhhh to be 9 again... Or with the little knowledge I have of women I'd be more than happy with 15 :twisted:

McLovin

Staff member
^ Might be seeing that later on in the week. It's either that, Clerks 2 (gonna see this anyway) or Silent Hill (a few mates are fans of the game and i wouldn't mind seeing a horror)...

Cupid Stunt

Saw Silent Hill months ago &, unless times tainted it, it doesn't do the game any justice. To be brutally honest I think the games are somewhat scarier in a weird way. Just my opinion though.

Clerks 2, as my previous posts will hint at, is as funny as a... really funny thing!

Cupid Stunt

One from the other day that will be here soon, PULSE. For the sake of all thats good DODGE IT LIKE THE PLAGUE! Poor acting, poor effects just outright poor form allround.

Status
Not open for further replies.