What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What movie have you recently seen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

McLovin

Staff member
Slither - Billed as a comedy as funny as "Shaun of the Dead" although i don't remember laughing once for Slither. Not a great movie but not a total mess either. More along the lines of "Eight Legged Freaks" if anything. The lead actress in this movie is a dead ringer for the woman who plays Happy's love interest in Happy Gilmore...

Final Destination 3 - After the first two you pretty much get the jist of what's happening and what's going to happen. A poor man's Final Destination 1 or 2...

strewth_mate

Bench
Not a movie but watched the first season of 'Seven Periods with Mr Gormsby'. Seemed to have slipped under the radar when it was on, rather good.

Panther Adam

Juniors
I saw Flags of our Fathers today and was pretty dissapointed to be honest :( I expected far better from Mr Eastwood after Mystic River & Million Dollar Baby :(

newtownbluebags

Post Whore
Panther Adam said:
I saw Flags of our Fathers today and was pretty dissapointed to be honest :( I expected far better from Mr Eastwood after Mystic River & Million Dollar Baby :(
:lol: what where you expecting PA?

Cupid Stunt

Totally Awesome: Rips off all the classic 80's movies. If you used a VHS in the last 20 years you will have seen most of these. A few times... :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.