What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What movie have you recently seen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punkess

Juniors
I saw The Wrong Man which was pretty good

Also I rented Everything is illuminated i liked that, capote which i didnt like as much, and the assassination of richard nixon which was pretty good.

2 True Blues

Coach
newtownbluebags said:
First Blood

Not into those female teen movies myself NBB !!! :crazy: :lol: :lol:

I watched Pirates " dead mans chest " the other day. Had it's moments though the original was better I thought ..... ;-)

Agent Mulder

Bench
MC84 said:
Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beggining

Saw that one last night. Pretty much the same as the first one...

Are you a TCM fan at all? or just blind? TCM The Begininng sh*t all over the remake, Leatherface was pissed off all the time and took no mercey, One of the best TCM's i have seen in a long time, Sure it had elements of the remake in it but they were telling the story of before the Remake and the other TCM movies.

4 Stars out of 5.

Cupid Stunt

Scoop: Nice one for the ladies but I cant stand romantic movies outside of the mould of Pulp Fiction, True Romance, Natural Born Killers etc...

Cupid Stunt

Oh & Farce Of The Penguins. It's march of the penguins but dubbed with a bunch of celeb voice overs. Starts slow fo rthe first 5 or 10 mins but geez it gets funny. Well worth the watch.

McLovin

Staff member
Agent Mulder said:
Are you a TCM fan at all? or just blind? TCM The Begininng sh*t all over the remake, Leatherface was pissed off all the time and took no mercey, One of the best TCM's i have seen in a long time, Sure it had elements of the remake in it but they were telling the story of before the Remake and the other TCM movies.

4 Stars out of 5.

I was pretty much the opposite. I thought the first one (Jess Biel) was better. The beggining was more like, you know they are all dead, guess how they are gonna die. The lead actress though, was definately a good site for my sore eyes ;-) ...

Status
Not open for further replies.