What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What movie have you recently seen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoidberg

First Grade
Blood Diamond. Very good movie. Some really good performances from Djimon Honsou and Leo DiCaprio *swoon*

Cupid Stunt

Eskimo Sharkie said:
A good idea that fell apart.

Saw "Thank You For Smoking" yesterday. Very funny, yet scary in a way.

I love Thank You For Smoking, probably in the top 3 movies i saw last year.

Watched Dreamgirls this arvo. Well half of it. Maybe a little less. Absoloute sh*te, could have been anything but they stuffed it. Walked outta the lounge room & watched the cricket instead :lol: Even the girls in the room were bored after 20 or 30 mins & said it was bad. Wouldn't suggest going to see it.

McLovin

Staff member
Not a movie but, "Laguna Beach: season 1"

I personally didn't know what the fugg was going on but my sister seemed to know the ins and outs of the thing. I think this was on TV a while ago...

Disco

Bench
adamkungl said:
Babel. Wierd movie, pretty good though
Im desperately waiting to see this movie however none of my Local Cinemas are carrying, because apparently its been rated as "arthouse", and it seems that that only actions and comedy's warrent screening &%#@, hopefully if it wins the Golden Globe and Oscar for best picture they screen it

newtownbluebags said:
About Schmidt - Jack Nicholson

Good movie. I watched "Nacho Libre" on the weekend and I agree with the other poster who said it was crap. It's a skocker. About as funny as a dose of crabs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts