What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What movie have you recently seen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foz

Bench
Took the kids to see Eragon.They absolutely loved it.
Probably because they love dragons.
For some reason I had to compare it to Lord of The Rings to which it isnt in the same class.Might be the magic,sorcery side of things but I cant quite put my finger on it.
Dad not really rapt but great for the boys.

carcharias

Immortal
Foz said:
Took the kids to see Eragon.They absolutely loved it.
Probably because they love dragons.
For some reason I had to compare it to Lord of The Rings to which it isnt in the same class.Might be the magic,sorcery side of things but I cant quite put my finger on it.
Dad not really rapt but great for the boys.

Yeah I agree.
eragon = aragon
FYI
It was a book written by a 13 year old boy who was a lord of the rings fanatic.

I saw Match Point last night.

Pretty good albeit a bit slow at first...typical Woody Allen stuff.

Disco

Bench
carcharias said:
I saw Match Point last night.

Pretty good albeit a bit slow at first...typical Woody Allen stuff.

Yeah ive seen it, and it was wierd, in the fact that i didn't really enjoy it while i was watching it, But at the end i was like "hmmm that was pretty good"

Samwise

Bench
newtownbluebags said:
:lol: It's a right stinker imo, ffs what was Jack Black thinking!!! :crazy:

word, i turned it off after half and hour. One of the worst movies i've seen.

Cupid Stunt

This Film Is Not Yet Classified: Awesome, awesome doco. About movies censors & how the big movie houses ie Paramount, Disney etc are screwing over the indie makers. BUt by no means is it a whinge it's actually quite funny. Well worth the watch.

Samwise

Bench
Cupid Stunt said:
This Film Is Not Yet Classified: Awesome, awesome doco. About movies censors & how the big movie houses ie Paramount, Disney etc are screwing over the indie makers. BUt by no means is it a whinge it's actually quite funny. Well worth the watch.

I want to see that one. Is it out at the cinemas or dvd?

Everlovin' Antichrist said:
Just watched Talledega Nights.

Laughed my arse off.

That is seriously funny. I'm looking forward to "Stranger Than Fiction" - looks good.

Not a film, but watched "Father Ted - Series 3" last night. Who better than the Irish to take the p*ss out of the Catholics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts