What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What movie have you recently seen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cupid Stunt

Jesus Camp: Doco again BUT OMFG if that isn't the future of American serial killers & suicide statistics I dont know what is! Evangelist nutjobs just screwing up those seppo kids beyond repair. I'm not one to give a sh*te about peoples preferred religion as I figure each to their own BUT these poor kids are just scared into submission. This has to be bordering on "cult" status. If this movie doesnt leave you with a weird creepy feeling nothing will...

Oh yeah, WATCH THIS!

sydraider

First Grade
newtownbluebags said:
Stripes - Bill Murray, John Candy, Harold Ramis

"We were on our way to bingo, you know, down at the ymca, well one thing led to another and...." :lol:

Love that movie.

Alba

Coach
i ended up goin to the movies again n watching The Pursuit of Happyness. . what a touching movie :( i never wanna go through that with my kids

McLovin

Staff member
MI3 - Awesome action flick. All out from start to finish... 8/10

The Sentinel - Thought it was decent. To tell you the truth, only hired it because Eva was in it... 6/10

Watched "John Tucker Must Die" with my teenage daughters last night. Expecting it to be crap, but it had its moments (the basketball court sook after the oestregen pills was quite funny).

NPK

Bench
Saw Epic Movie yesterday. Very disappointing. It wasn't spoofing things, they just referred to things. Wasn't very funny. The main white girl in it looks, sounds and acts like Anna Faris from the Scary Movie movies. And 2 of the actors I hate the most are in it - Jennifer Coolidge and Tony Cox.

Status
Not open for further replies.