What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What movie have you recently seen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

legend

Coach
I found the Incredibles not that good. Had a thunderbirds feel to it for some reason and there wasn't as much humour as I expected.

Big Mick

Referee
I went to see Meet The Fockers last thursday, umm with all the hype and the way people were talking it up, I was a bit disappointed. But that could just be the fact that I don't like Ben Stiller. My mates loved it however.

I hired out the Girl next door and the cronicles of Riddick.

THe Girl Next Door - Love this movie, i'll never get tired of watching it, lmao.

Riddick - Yeah I liked it, it was alright. But still. Expected maybe a little more.

RICHO

Juniors
I've seen Bad Santa, Meet The Fockers, Oceans 12, Blade Trinity & Team America World Police in the past 3 weeks.

I thought Oceans 12 and Team America were a waste of time and money.

Blade Trinity is awesome (and very funny).
Bad Santa had me laughing non stop.
Meet The Fockers wasn't as good as Meet The Parents, but still worth seeing.

Feez_Giggles

Bench
Lately i've seen
Team America - absolutely loved it, it was hilarious
Oceans 12 - good but i bit jumpy and i felt like i needed to have memorised oceans 11 but still, good and a good perve
Blade Trinity - fantastic and hilarious
Lemmony Snickets' a series of unfortunate events - good, bizarre but good
The Incredibles - cute and fun, loved it
Bad Santa - hilarious
Whole Ten Yards - strange but good, not as good as the first
Garfield - pretty bad actually, it was okish but yeah quite lame

thats all in the last few weeks, probably like a month or something (i spent a week in rural FNQ and my brother had put a bunch of movies on our mums laptop - that was all i had to do)

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
Elissha Cuthbert (The Girl Next Door) is the hottest chick ever...

I rented the girl next door thinking it would be another american pie clone and being a wrestling fan i wanted to see if 'Luthor Regins' was any good as an actor...after watching it i gotta say its one of the best movies ive seen in a long time.

MysteryGirl

First Grade
I just saw (for the first time) Baseketball.
I know it's old...but I laughed a lot.
Half the time I laughed because something was funny - the other half I laughed because I couldn't believe I was watching something this stupid.

Kakihara

Juniors
Saw Blade trinity last night.
Not a fan of the other ones and not a fan of this one, it didnt bore me so i guess it was ok.

jed

First Grade
Feez_Giggles said:
I just saw (for the first time) Baseketball.

sh!t i love that movie, cracks me up to no end

:lol: x100

Trey Parker & Matt Stone, I find them hilarious. They also made another movie a few years earlier, Cannibal: The Musical, I havent had a chance to check it out yet, but I have an idea what to expect. ;-)

Spanglish. For a "chick flick" it was quite good. Adam Sandler plays a serious role pretty well - it's nothing like his other roles. The acting by the 2 lead actresses was very good too.

choc_soldier

Coach
* Team America - F*** YEAH!
* Taxi - Ugh!
* Meet The Fockers - Was pretty funny, but Meet The Parents is still better
* The Whole Ten Yards [DVD] - Sequel to The Whole Nine Yards (duh!). Was enjoyable.
* Garfield [DVD] - Definitely a kids movie, but can you classify 70 minutes as a movie?

choc_soldier

Coach
CanadianSteve said:
Spanglish. For a "chick flick" it was quite good. Adam Sandler plays a serious role pretty well - it's nothing like his other roles. The acting by the 2 lead actresses was very good too.

He was in another movie called "Punch Love Drunk", where he played a serious role. Yet to see it, but from the previews, looked pretty good - dark comedy-esque.

L.P.P

Juniors
Anchorman - funniest movie ive ever seen :lol: :lol: should be out at the video stores soon

bulldog

Bench
L.P.P said:
Anchorman - funniest movie ive ever seen :lol: :lol: should be out at the video stores soon

Instant comedy classic.

:lol: I think San-Diego means whales vagina :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts