What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What movie have you recently seen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Utey

Coach
Yeah, Are we done yet I mean, its the sequel to Are we there yet.

It looks ok, I love home renovation disasters so this couldn't be that bad.

Bra Boys was very good actually.Shame it wasn't done by an independent organisations instead of being produced by the Abbertton brothers.

Van Wilder 2: The Rise of Taj is a straight to DVD thing, so not expecting much.

Dragooner

Bench
Saw Disturbia and Mr Bean the other day.

Disturbia was actually quite good but is a pretty much for teens so I loved it but some of you old farts might not like it. 4/5 (from a teens piont of view)

Mr Beans Holiday was funny like always but likle always is painful! When he leaves his passport at the train station and he misses the train makes you just no want to watch but it's hilarious anyway. A Good movie. 3.5/5

Dragooner

Bench
Also saw Rocky Balboa the other day. To be honest didn't really like it. Very boring towards the start and too predictable. 2/5

McLovin

Staff member
Bra Boys - zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

First 15-20 minutes was actually about bra boys. The rest was pretty much a surf doco...

Status
Not open for further replies.