What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What movie have you recently seen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godz Illa

Coach
The rules are malleable you'll find. eg 32 also counts as 23 - because it's backwards, see. Yeah, it's a dumb movie.

MC84 said:
Is 23 a word?? :?

Only if you write it as 'twenty three'. Then you'd have 25 words - so you can relax. Interesting concept but botched.

Saw "Happy Feet" with the kids. Good stuff apart from Nicole Kidman's annoying breathy voice. Great animation too.

McLovin

Staff member
It's just like those horoscope readings you see magazines. Your mind makes something up so you feel like you can relate to it. That number could be anything and you'd still be trying to find it...

legend

Coach
Superb movie is JFK.

The conversation between Costner and Donald Sutherland is the highlight. The depth of facts in that one scene made the movie an all time great.

Jono078

Referee
I also seen Spiderman 3 the other day.

Was alright, seemed a bit rushed though, could have been a lot better imo.

6/10

Generalzod

Immortal
legend said:
Superb movie is JFK.

The conversation between Costner and Donald Sutherland is the highlight. The depth of facts in that one scene made the movie an all time great.

Which makes me think as to who really controls America....

Iafeta

Referee
Generalzod said:
JFK (Oliver Stone) your a genious....

I haven't seen the movie (currently reading JFK an Unfinished Life though), but here's an interesting site on that movie

http://www.jfk-online.com/jfk100menu.html

Can't comment too much on the actual assassination, not up to that yet. JFK though was definitely plagued by an unbelievably difficult time - the Cuban Crisis, Vietnamese problems, the Cold War epidemic with Kruschev, let alone the rising Civil Rights issues in the Southern States. It really gives a good insight into how democracy in some ways is failed - morally and ethically the right thing to do is get your hands dirty and finish off the segregation in the south, politically it's like signing your pink slip and perhaps even your own death warrant.

McLovin

Staff member
newtownbluebags said:
They still got eyes? :cool:

My eyes are stained from watching it. You could probably pick it up here later on...

shopfront.jpg

2 True Blues

Coach
legend said:
Superb movie is JFK.

Top movie. Better if you watch it several times. The acting is top shelf !!! ;-)

2 True Blues

Coach
Has anyone seen 13 days about the cuba missile crisis, and the old movie about JFK when he was a PT boat captain ( think it was called PT 109 ). Top true stories !!! He sure was in amongst it the old JFK...One of the most historically devastating murders in several hundred years I believe his death.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts