What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What movie have you seen #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Game_Breaker

Coach
GOTG

Better than expected. I heard good things, I just wished I saw it earlier, I was just never really a fan before the movie was released.

The humour worked really well, good timing and everything - hit the nail on the head. It wasn't used just for comic relief, I was literally LOLing in the cinema, it made the movie for me.

The colours used was important I think, it gave the feel good vibe and wasn't a dark and dull. The soundtrack worked really well too, complimented the scenes perfectly

Overall it was a fun movie to watch

9.5/10

Lost in translation

I get what Coppola was trying to do, enjoyed some scenes and loved it being based in Tokyo...but still struggling to see how rotten tomatoes gave it 95%?

Need to think about it a bit more...the stereotyping of Japanese people and culture cheesed me off a bit

Wizardman

First Grade
I watched "Goldfinger" last night. It reminded me just how good Sean Connery was....they don't make movies like them anymore.

Zoidberg

First Grade
Anyone gone to the early Ninja Turtles screenings? I'll probably see it on Thursday. Not very confident of it being any good, but hopeful.

Game_Breaker

Coach
Anyone gone to the early Ninja Turtles screenings? I'll probably see it on Thursday. Not very confident of it being any good, but hopeful.

Saw it on Friday

Crap as expected, a weak plot and butchered the origin story, the turtles looked like they were on roids.
Even though he was the producer it was a very Michael Bay-esque type film, although not as many explosions

mackdadday

Juniors
Casablance - Timeless. Bogarts dialogue is the envy of every cool cat wannabee since 1944. 9/10

Fargo. Fabulous film which spawned a just as fabulous mini-series (there is a tie-in). 8.5/10

Next up: Chef

Status
Not open for further replies.