What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What movie have you seen #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whos Ya Daddy

First Grade
Just watched The Big Lebowski. Meh
the_big_lebowski.jpg

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
With Transformer 3: Dark of the Moon. I couldn't stand the acting in it, but I did enjoy a lot of the action within it, all of those were very good I found. Plot wasn't too bad, was a bit emotional at points but could have been better for sure. However the acting really got on my nerves!

JB

Juniors
I love you man.

Paul Rudd and Jason Segal shennanigans. Not quite up there with their former efforts in "Knocked Up" and "Sarah Marshall", but still really funny.

"I slappeded da base mon".

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
Yeah Transformers 3 was all over the shop, but I still enjoyed it and Ill still buy the DVD.

Haha me too, I have the first two so why not.

As far as decent sequels, which there isn't much of, by far the one that really delivered I found was Fast Five. That, was brilliant. It definitely exceeded my expectations more so tha the 4th which I found a bit stupid. I am hoping the 6th one isn't going to let me down, but I wouldn't hold too much hope for it yet.

I enjoyed the first one for sure, didn't mind the second--but with the second one I just fell in love with my two favourite cars in the film which was the Skyline and the Evo. Loved those two cars! 3rd one wasn't bad, I definitely enjoyed it, but if you're talking street racing I don't like drift racers at all. Give me the straight drags any day. 4th one annoyed me because it seemed to borrow everything from the 1st and 3rd films, just didn't excite me much.

The fifth one stood on its own and really, like the first nailed things well.

Red Bear

Referee
Finally watched fight club last week, quality movie

Not a movie, but been watching Green Wing lately, really good comedy from Channel 4 in England

beave

Coach
transformer 3 or whatever it's called.

Time to give it up I think, sure the special effects are pretty good, but the story line........ well I guess you don't go to these sorts of movies for the story line, but you get what I mean.

Megan Fox is still hotter though ;-)

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
transformer 3 or whatever it's called.

Time to give it up I think, sure the special effects are pretty good, but the story line........ well I guess you don't go to these sorts of movies for the story line, but you get what I mean.

Megan Fox is still hotter though ;-)

This is the last. Unless they do a reboot of it or a prequel.

I wouldn't mind seeing something about the war for Cybertron. It would cut out human involvement which is what really killed Transformers 3 for me. Focussed too much on the humans.

doggie_4_life

Juniors
Just watched green lantern, nothing special, good direction and special effects, but that's about all it could have been alot better if the writers actually put some effort into creating a decent screenplay.
Btw, fight club was f**king awesome, 5/5

natheel

Coach
Watched limitless the other night. Didn't mind it some bits fell short for me and kinda carried on. But all in all I enjoyed it but not a great movie

Bad teacher - terrible

Watched The Adjustment Bureau the other night, the movie was ok, but it left you expecting something big to happen, but there was pretty much nothing. The movie lead you on a ride only to have a lame ending.

I have hired out 127 hours, plan to watch it tonight. I have heard it's pretty graphic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts