What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What movie have you seen #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

zombie jesus

Staff member
Bad Teacher - I'd like to think there was a full movie at some point and editing ripped it into whatever the f**k it was. Horrible.

RedVDave

First Grade
Watched Kill Bill Vol. 1 & 2

Can't say I saw what all the fuss was about, maybe my expections were to high?

Chook Norris

First Grade
Finally saw source code. Had no idea how they'd do that whole dejavu thing.. but it worked out to be quite a good movie

Apey

Staff member
Prince of Persia - Sands of Time.

It was pretty good - really just your typical hero that does it all for the most part but still enjoyable.

Chook Norris

First Grade
Super 8. Movie felt pretty innocent and personally i didnt think it reached the heights it initially aimed to achieve. Okay to watch and all but was also rather clichéd and somehow soulless..
6.5-7/10

Last edited:

natheel

Coach
Yeah I saw it. Enjoyed it but I felt a little let down by it. Dunno, guess they couldn't do too much more with it then that did.

i think they did a good job. showed how "Planet of The Apes" started well i think.

dunno if it was just me but they really made u feel for caesar...

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
i think they did a good job. showed how "Planet of The Apes" started well i think.

dunno if it was just me but they really made u feel for caesar...

Yeah they did a good job of that. You really did sympathise for Caesar even though he was purely CGI.

simmo1

First Grade
Captain America - Would have been a lot better if they had a more badass villain.

Firey_Dragon

Coach
Captain America - Would have been a lot better if they had a more badass villain.

Would have been better if it wasn't done like a propaganda film with one random scene loosely linked to the previous. It also would have been good if the villain wasn't a german with an Australian accent. Had reasonably high hopes after some positive reviews, but they were clearly done by americans.

Saw Rise of the Planet of the Apes the other night, it actually shocked me, I wasn't expecting such a solid storyline. There actually isn't all that much action in it, but you really get brought into the relationship between animals and humans. One disappointing thing was the pacing, I thought it was perhaps a little too fast, jumping 3 or 4 years at a time.

eagles4eva

First Grade
Would have been better if it wasn't done like a propaganda film with one random scene loosely linked to the previous. It also would have been good if the villain wasn't a german with an Australian accent. Had reasonably high hopes after some positive reviews, but they were clearly done by americans.

Saw Rise of the Planet of the Apes the other night, it actually shocked me, I wasn't expecting such a solid storyline. There actually isn't all that much action in it, but you really get brought into the relationship between animals and humans. One disappointing thing was the pacing, I thought it was perhaps a little too fast, jumping 3 or 4 years at a time.

I also saw Rise of the Planet of the Apes, was pleasantly surprised, not a bad flick at all..

Status
Not open for further replies.