What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What movie have you seen #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

simmo1

First Grade
Would have been better if it wasn't done like a propaganda film with one random scene loosely linked to the previous. It also would have been good if the villain wasn't a german with an Australian accent. Had reasonably high hopes after some positive reviews, but they were clearly done by americans.

The movie was called 'Captain America', and you weren't expecting American propaganda?

RedVDave

First Grade
Watched Mallrats for the first time in like 10 years today, it was obviously a lot funnier when I was 15, still good for a cheap laugh though.

Thomas

First Grade
I watched Bad Boy Bubby last night. First time since I saw it when it came out many years ago. f**k! Why did I do that. Such a disturbing film.

Angel tits...

Chook Norris

First Grade
Watched Requiem for a Dream, might run myself a warm bath after than one.
watched it a few days ago.. chilling. I kept hearing about a massive mindf**k/twist towards the end.. i was a little disappointed with that tbh. The musical score and acting was great though

Springs

First Grade
I watched Bad Boy Bubby last night. First time since I saw it when it came out many years ago. f**k! Why did I do that. Such a disturbing film.

Angel tits...

Ha. I watched that when I was 14 and looking for anything with nudity in it. Wrong choice.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I went to an early screening of The Guard yesterday.

Greatest f**king proper comedy movie I've seen in a long time.

Don Cheadle understands his role well which helps the movie magnificently. The lead actor - f**king fantastic - I'm going to see it again this weekend. I've never watched a movie twice at the cinema.

Red Bear

Referee
watched it a few days ago.. chilling. I kept hearing about a massive mindf**k/twist towards the end.. i was a little disappointed with that tbh. The musical score and acting was great though
I heard shit got real, didnt think it was too bad then that last 20 minutes (and probably the least arousing lesbian scene ever, which in a way is disturbing!) was pretty intense

Coaster

Bench
Watched Planet of the apes new movie.

Was like watching The Union test between NZ and Australia with less forward passes

LESStar58

Referee
Cowboys and Aliens: a bit let down to be honest.

Sucker Punch: the same but oh, the things I would do to Abbie Cornish!

LESStar58

Referee
Might watch American Psycho again. Love that movie

Terrible film. Bale was good but I'm a massive fan of the book so it probably explains why I don't like it.

Avoid The Informers at all costs. Genuinely terrible. The only Ellis book I enjoyed on film was Rules of Attraction. Hopefully they never make Glamorama. As if the book wasn't bad enough! Only good thing about Less Than Zero was it has James Spader in it.

elyod138

Bench
Terrible film. Bale was good but I'm a massive fan of the book so it probably explains why I don't like it.

I'm a fan of the book and absolutely adore the film.

It wouldn't have worked as a film if they did a straight adaptation, focusing on the dark humour did the trick for me.

HowHigh

Coach
Hotel Rwanda...Great movie, makes you realise how lucky you are to live in a country like Australia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts