What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What movie have you seen #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

natheel

Coach
Red dog - not bad for an aussie movie

Horrible bosses - Kevin spacey steals the show in this movie

Chook Norris

First Grade
Blue Valentine - quite a realistic and daunting portrayal of the dooms of failed marriage. although im not married so i dno lol.

solid movie though 7.5/10

Chook Norris

First Grade
Lady in the Water - basically a bed time story. Meh. Didn't think the directors/writers took it seriously enough tbh

5-6/10

dogslife

Coach
Paul - Not a bad offering from Simon Pegg and Nick Frost. Not as good as Shaun of the dead or Hot Fuzz, but still quite funny throughout. Seth Rogen and Jason Bateman really add something aswell. 7.5/10

Hall Pass - I was none to interested in watching this after the pasting it's been getting. It's not that bad actually. Definately had it's moments. Surprising not to see Owen Wilson playing his stereotypical young man caught in an old man's body bit. Ending a bit predictable. 6.5/10

doggie_4_life

Juniors
Just watched True Romance again last night for like the 10th time, what a great movie, it's up there in my all time favourites, and apart from fight club and seven it has to be brad pitt's best role to date

"you guys wanna smoke a bowl or "gangster c**ks shotgun" Ohhh
Classic line :lol:

Chook Norris

First Grade
Planet of the apes - good solid movie. I thought the ending/latter part of the film could've been extended somehow though

8.0/10

Last edited:

Coaster

Bench
Sucker Punch

I f*cking loved this movie.
This was such a trippy original movie with a awesome sound track.
9/10

Jono078

Referee
Blue Valentine - quite a realistic and daunting portrayal of the dooms of failed marriage. although im not married so i dno lol.

solid movie though 7.5/10
I thought it was quite good as well and would love to recommend it to people, although at the same time I wouldn't recommend it to someone who is in love :lol:

Springs

First Grade
Grave of the Fireflies. Absolutely killed me. Made me feel guilty just for smiling.

10/10 If you are not moved then you are not human.

Chook Norris

First Grade
Grave of the Fireflies. Absolutely killed me. Made me feel guilty just for smiling.

10/10 If you are not moved then you are not human.

downloaded this one a while ago.. a little too scared to watch it quite frankly :lol: Have heard it's pretty emotional

Springs

First Grade
downloaded this one a while ago.. a little too scared to watch it quite frankly :lol: Have heard it's pretty emotional

Um, yeah, you could say that. But watch it, it's one of the few movies that can change your way of thinking. Utterly brilliant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts