What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What movie have you seen #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragon2010

First Grade
downloaded this one a while ago.. a little too scared to watch it quite frankly :lol: Have heard it's pretty emotional

It's emotional but not terribly depressing. Just powerful and moving. One movie that killed me (Not literally) but in a moral sense was "A Serbian Film"...that's one f*cking whacked movie.

Bazzi

First Grade
Just watched Pulp Fiction for the first time, yes I'm a little behind, but really enjoyed it.

Chook Norris

First Grade
Artificial Intelligence - a fantastic film with a rather strange/weak middle. Definitely recommend a watch

7.9/10

Bananabender

Juniors
Just saw Lincolyn Lawyer with Matthew McConoughy. It was pretty good. 8/10
Also watched I am Number 4. 7/10 a bit far fetched but overall above the average and still worth a watch.

LESStar58

Referee
The Mark of Cain- doco on Russian Prisons and tattoos. If you've seen Eastern Promises then you have to see this to compliment it. Its grim but its still a good watch.

Chook Norris

First Grade
The Butterfly effect - truly astounding i hadnt heard of this movie before. Absolutely loved it.. a very sad movie in the end but a great and original concept

8.3/10

Last edited:

Cupid Stunt

The Mark of Cain- doco on Russian Prisons and tattoos. If you've seen Eastern Promises then you have to see this to compliment it. Its grim but its still a good watch.

Glad you mentioned that, have been meaning to pick this up for ages but never do. Done now, so I'll give it a watch tomorrow.

Now to find Tattoos: A Scarred History.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts