What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What movie have you seen #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chook Norris

First Grade
captain america - It was a fun action movie but felt somewhat soulless, rushed in parts and contrived. The ending certainly added a new dimension though

6.7/10

Chook Norris

First Grade
thor - certainly exceeded my expectations. Enjoyable, fun and funny. A bit cliched in parts but hey thats what you get with movies based on comics. Worth a watch

7.5/10

glad i watched this close to Captain america. awesome to see they're linked with the avengers lol

roboshark

Coach
saw Contagion today

plenty of stars in it but i thought was really slow tbh..there has been better movies made about killer viruses

Mr Fourex

Bench
Saw "The Thing" at the cinemas yesterday.........

Yawn

Don't bother. Not much better than the 1982 make of it with Kurt Russell...........= bad B grade

Chook Norris

First Grade
green lantern - average hollywood movie. Never reached any real heights and seemed really conservative in what it was trying to achieve. Blake Lively looked hot as fuuuarrkk though and was the main thing that kept me interested

5.8/10

Bazzi

First Grade
Se7en is one of my faves
"It actually popped in to the mind that the 'journalist' would be the murderer, found it strange why else that scene would have been included in the movie."

Last edited:

Springs

First Grade
Dinoshark. Filled with the cheesy awesomeness that comes with B grade made for TV movies about ridiculous implausible plots.

Bazzi

First Grade
Just finished watching The Prestige, thought it was very good movie. Mind boggling, but I think I understood it all in the end.

Last edited:

El Diablo

Post Whore
Captain America: The First Avenger

mediocre

the preview for The Avengers at the end looked good though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts