What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What movie have you seen #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

IanG

Coach
Finally got round to seeing Red Dog. I bought the DVD having not seen is. So glad I did.

simmo1

First Grade
The first half of Hunger Games was boring, and the second half was mediocre action. Not to mention its a concept that's been done a few times before.

beave

Coach
right, after reading the intruiging posts in here about 'the human centipede' I quickly downloaded a trailer for it................... what the flying f**k!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:shock::shock:

if I get this movie, am I going to be taken into custody by the AFP?? cause that is some seriously f**ked up shit right there............ but I do want to watch it!!!

azzah72

Bench
Yep those were my thoughts when i read about it. The scene with the baby pretty much sums it up as just completely unnecessary and going out of their way for shock value without story/script etc. Takes a truly derranged person to come up with the centipede idea and then go "you know what, we need something equally as shocking outside of it as well".

The next one sounds like they have gone from medically impossible to logistically impossible.

Right lightening the mood again, slowly getting towards the end of my hard drive. Watched How to lose friends and alienate people last night. Not bad for a laugh

There's another movie called " A serbian film" that is the same, the art of a good horror is gone, now it's all shock value. Don't watch horror movies anymore.

BTW unless you like movies like the human centepede, I whole heartedly DO NOT recommend a Serbian Film. I was coaxed into it by a mate, lasted approx 7 mins. Most disturbing shit I have ever seen.

One movie I watched which was an incredible movie and quite distressing at the same time was shame with michael fassbender.

Don't want to ruin it but its got a style like drive but it's all about sex addiction. Great movie.

zombie jesus

Staff member
American Pie: Reunion - Exactly what I thought it would be, fun movie.
Crazy, Stupid, Love - One of the better romantic comedy type movies I have seen in a while.
Red State - I had completely different expectations of what this movie was, I'm a Kevin Smith fan boy so I loved it anyway.
Change Up - Meh.
Zoolander - Classic.

shiznit

Coach
American Pie:Reunion... i really enjoyed it.

but i was a big fan of the others... well the motion picture versions... not the straight to DVD rubbish.

i just hope they finish it here... it was a good ending for the series IMO

Moffo

Referee
Wrath of the titans...cool action but f**king horrible storyline and dialogue. Have to laugh at the aussie accents

Springs

First Grade
Melancholia - 8.5/10

Probably the best film about an impact event I've seen, even though it's focus wasn't on the event at all and was more about depression.

Status
Not open for further replies.