What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What movie have you seen #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

zombie jesus

Staff member
Hunger Games - Not much of a fan, might give the book a try some time soon.
Margin Call - Pretty darn good.

The Hunger Games was way overhyped, I also felt it was missing a bit of back story.

I give it a 5/10.

Too predictable.

Also in the future why the f**k do men and women all dress like Lady Gaga ?

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Out of curiosity, did anyone bring themselves to see the human centipede sequel?

Just saw my mates facebook status after seeing it, reckons he is scared for life

Frederick

Staff member
Currently in the middle of a mass download session and seriously considering getting both the first and second human centipede movies, mostly just for shits and giggles.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Currently in the middle of a mass download session and seriously considering getting both the first and second human centipede movies, mostly just for shits and giggles.

I see what you did there

Seen the first, read the wikipedia page for the second that pretty much tells your everything that happens. As big a horror nut i am i don't think i'll bring myself to watch it, reading it was hard enough. Didn't know about a third, what is he going to do this time, whack 47 of them together?

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Holy shit just googled it.

500?, really? How the hell would that even be possible? Would have to be a production line like putting cars together lol

Frederick

Staff member
Out of curiosity, did anyone bring themselves to see the human centipede sequel?

Just saw my mates facebook status after seeing it, reckons he is scared for life
Well, the second one finished downloading first, so i loaded it up and skipped through it to see what the fuss is all about. After skipping through most of it I closed it, deleted it and cancelled the first movies download.

I like gory horror movies just as much as everyone else, but there's no need for that shit.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Well, the second one finished downloading first, so i loaded it up and skipped through it to see what the fuss is all about. After skipping through most of it I closed it, deleted it and cancelled the first movies download.

I like gory horror movies just as much as everyone else, but there's no need for that shit.

Yep those were my thoughts when i read about it. The scene with the baby pretty much sums it up as just completely unnecessary and going out of their way for shock value without story/script etc. Takes a truly derranged person to come up with the centipede idea and then go "you know what, we need something equally as shocking outside of it as well".

The next one sounds like they have gone from medically impossible to logistically impossible.

Right lightening the mood again, slowly getting towards the end of my hard drive. Watched How to lose friends and alienate people last night. Not bad for a laugh

Frederick

Staff member
Yep those were my thoughts when i read about it. The scene with the baby pretty much sums it up as just completely unnecessary and going out of their way for shock value without story/script etc.
Even though that was the fakest crushed head since Ron Jeremy in Orgazmo, it was still pretty f**ked up.

Then there was the scene where he wrapped barbed wire around his dick...his DICK...and arse raped the last person in the centipede.

Srsly, wtf?!?!????????!!!!!!

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Even though that was the fakest crushed head since Ron Jeremy in Orgazmo, it was still pretty f**ked up.

Then there was the scene where he wrapped barbed wire around his dick...his DICK...and arse raped the last person in the centipede.

Srsly, wtf?!?!????????!!!!!!

i wasn't going to mention that for the innocent forum readers but yeah, that happened. i think thats the scene that some countries didn't get. Isn't the opening scene him batting himself watching the first movie with a handful of sand paper?

WYD

Juniors

When I watched the first film, I thought it was a real piece of shit with no redeeming qualities. But the second film is far superior, and has merit as a legitimate social commentary. It reeked of utter contempt for the audience. I was impressed, it had me wanting to watch his earlier films but I never got around to it. His previous film got shitcanned by the critics so I guess he was driven to makes these through frustration. It's hard to comment without watching his entire body of work, but I can sympathize with the frustration.

And I don't think it holds a candle to extreme french cinema. You'll see more disgusting things elsewhere than Irreversible, but I doubt they will have the same impact. Brilliant film, I'm a big Gaspar Noe fan.

WYD

Juniors
Yep those were my thoughts when i read about it. The scene with the baby pretty much sums it up as just completely unnecessary and going out of their way for shock value without story/script etc. Takes a truly derranged person to come up with the centipede idea and then go "you know what, we need something equally as shocking outside of it as well".
What does it say about society when you can make a brilliant film that you pour your heart and soul into and it doesn't find and audience. Yet you can aim for the gutter, and make a complete piece of trash and generate so much attention?

Springs

First Grade
What does it say about society when you can make a brilliant film that you pour your heart and soul into and it doesn't find and audience. Yet you can aim for the gutter, and make a complete piece of trash and generate so much attention?

Totally agree. Absolutely disgusting. Happens in everything not just films.

Generalzod

Immortal
Wrath of the Titans great pop corn film full of action from start to finish the 3d effects were excellent.

Status
Not open for further replies.