What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What movie have you seen #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

simmo1

First Grade
Cabin in the Woods. I enjoyed it, especially the last 20 minutes where shit gets real. One of the best modern slashers going around.

Red Bear

Referee
Saw The Campaign last night. It was solid, some funny bits in there.

I just think Will Ferrell has set the bar way too high with the likes of Step Brothers, Anchorman & Old School etc
Thought Step Brothers was woeful tbh.

natheel

Coach
saw The Expendables 2 - better than the first. Each actor taking the piss out of the other with cheesy one liners. Good no nonsense action movie

The Campaign - very funny love both Will Ferrell and Zack Galifinakis

Cabin in the Woods - how was this script even passed? woeful movie

natheel

Coach
saw The Watch - not a bad flick, obviously very silly but Vince Vaugh is hilarious and Richard Ayoades first big USA movie was a good start. He did some of his Moss voices like his iconic 'HELLO' good to see him finally break through

natheel

Coach
Watched Bait - Terrible

some characters i just wanted to die

I'm sorry but with the exception of Chris Hemsworth and Heath Ledger Neighbours and Home and away isn't a good platform for Aussie actors these days. Sharni Vinson is terrible didn't know if she was trying to put on an american accent...

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Watched Bait - Terrible

some characters i just wanted to die

I'm sorry but with the exception of Chris Hemsworth and Heath Ledger Neighbours and Home and away isn't a good platform for Aussie actors these days. Sharni Vinson is terrible didn't know if she was trying to put on an american accent...

When i read the story to it awhile ago for upcoming movie news it sounded like a decent concept but as soon as i saw it will be full of aussie no names i knew it would be rubbish.

Status
Not open for further replies.