What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What movie have you seen #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Springs

First Grade
The Dark Knight Rises

- 8/10

Really enjoyed it, but found some parts quite lame. Had great action but just didn't have the great villains and emotional weight that The Dark Knight had.

Ridders

Coach
The Dark Knight Rises.

Really enjoyed it, although was not that thrilled with the ending. Some bits of it also annoyed me.

Firey_Dragon

Coach
Finally watched the hunger games... Without having read the book, how on earth did anyone enjoy that pile of trash. Incredibly contrived, set out to achieve visually far more than what it was capable of and downright painful to watch. Not sure how closely it follows the book, but the movie appeared to be a blatant rip off of Battle Royale... 2/10

Thought TED was meh.. would prefer to watch Family Guy or American Dad tbh.

Warrior is the best movie ive seen over the last 12 months

About to watch the Dark Knight rises.

Aragorn

First Grade
The Three Stooges were never going to be funny in 2012, comedy has left them well behind.

Wish I read this before forking out $$$ to watch it today.

Walked out after 1 hour it was that bad. The chick had a very nice rack - but not worth the price of a movie ticket. :lol:

Earl

Coach
Saw The Campaign last night. It was solid, some funny bits in there.

I just think Will Ferrell has set the bar way too high with the likes of Step Brothers, Anchorman & Old School etc

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.