What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What movie have you seen #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Earl

Coach
Not that I can remember.

There is one incident with some human poop, that may induce vomiting though.

Chook Norris

First Grade
Up in the air - not a bad drama/romance film. Can't say i've watched too many George Clooney films before but this one had a good pace to it, pretty interesting characters all round.. never got boring and always held my attention. 7/10

PJ

First Grade
Amazing Spiderman. Enjoyed it. Think the guy playing Spiderman was a big improvement but it needed a better bady.

Ted. Laughed a lot. Better than I expected.

Margin Call. Interesting movie that was good for the story it told.

Piranha 3 DD, steaming pile of horse poo.

Tyrone Biggums

Juniors
Amazing Spiderman. Enjoyed it. Think the guy playing Spiderman was a big improvement but it needed a better bady.

Ted. Laughed a lot. Better than I expected.

Margin Call. Interesting movie that was good for the story it told.

Piranha 3 DD, steaming pile of horse poo.

Andrew Garfield is a great actor imo. Decent in Social Network and awesome in Boy A.

Firey_Dragon

Coach
Saw amazing spiderman as well. Fantastic reboot of the series, much better than any of the Raimi films... Much more adult oriented which was refreshing to see, but still had some laughs for the kids. Weak villain, but that was secondary to the story anyway. Thought martin sheen was great as ben as well.

Big Pete

Referee
Ted

Entertaining enough. Felt like a Family Guy spoof of You, Me & Dupree with a dash of Toy Story but they tied it all together nicely.

Party scene was the highlight of the film with the Airplane reference (or complete scene for scene rip off) coming second.

Springs

First Grade
I didn't think Amazing Spiderman was that great, much better than Spiderman 3 but not as good as Spiderman 2. The characters are clearly the main focus of all the films. Peter Parker was pretty good although stupid at times (yes, just walk into a room full of dangerous spiders, nothing bad will happen) and the backstory with his parents was the most interesting part. Aunt May wasn't as good and Uncle Ben was great but he was in the first film as well. Dr Connors was portrayed well but I thought the Lizard was underwhelming.

Saw amazing spiderman as well. Fantastic reboot of the series, much better than any of the Raimi films... Much more adult oriented which was refreshing to see, but still had some laughs for the kids. Weak villain, but that was secondary to the story anyway. Thought martin sheen was great as ben as well.

Spiderman was crap :lol: that crane scene was the lamest shit I've seen in years not to mention the villain sucked big time.

Another shitty Spiderman film to add to the long list of shitty Spiderman films.

natheel

Coach
Spiderman was crap :lol: that crane scene was the lamest shit I've seen in years not to mention the villain sucked big time.

Another shitty Spiderman film to add to the long list of shitty Spiderman films.

Yeh the crane scene was over dramatized but i enjoyed the film tbh just an easy one to sit and watch

Looking forward to The Dark Night Rises

natheel

Coach
The Three Stooges were never going to be funny in 2012, comedy has left them well behind.

yeh true but tbh it just tried to capture the same formula that made them such a hit. But now its just stale. I watched it because i always give 'comedies' a chance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts