What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What movie have you seen #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

natheel

Coach
saw skyfall.. thought it was good not brilliant. Javier Bardem is just a freaky looking dude isn't he? His size and his eyes make him very intimidating. He was the best part, not a huge fan of Daniel Craig in general though

axl rose

Bench
Expendables 2

Silly, indulgent, over the top, cliched and unrealistic. Exactly what it was trying to be and I did enjoy it for that. Took me back to the days of watching movies like Raw Deal, Cobra, Kickboxer, Death Wish, etc as a preteen in the 80s.

No Blood Sport?

e9agr7.jpg

How much is Van Damme in it? the first movie lacked too much 'substance' for him apparently.

Last edited:
Blitz..Good Jason Statham movie,not over the top.
The Guard..Very good Irish cop movie.The accents can make things hard to understand,but very enjoyable.

IanG

Coach
Santa Claus Conquers The Martians

A childhood favourite of mine at Chritsmas. Then didn't see it for over 20 years and can see it's a your typical low budget movie of the 60s. So bad it's good

natheel

Coach
Premium rush. Very thin plot. Although Gordon levitt is in it. There isn't much you can do with bike messengers as the main premise for the movie

axl rose

Bench
Looper- 8/10. Doesn't waste time explaining time travel or who invented it etc. Just gets on with it, really enjoyed it.

The Avengers- oh please :lol: got what I deserved after reading good reviews from those comic book nerds on reddit. 3/10

Last edited:

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
I'm on a good streak with movies.

Monday watched Skyfall and really enjoyed it.
Tuesday re-watched The Shawshank Redemption and continue to love it.
Wednesday watched The Green Mile and continued to adore it.
Today I watched Looper and loved me some time travel silliness.

What to do for day #5?

Love shawshank redemption, in the top 5 best movies I've ever seen

Mader45

Juniors
Nick and Norahs Infinite Playlist.

I hate a lot of these indie style films but, damn, I love this one. Alongside The Wedding Singer as my fav rom-com.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts