What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What movie have you seen #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Packy

Bench
Dredd was f**kin sick. It wasn't a Hollywood production by the way.

Watched The Chernobyl Diaries and it was the best and worst movie I saw all day.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Saw Django today and although I felt it was a lot better than basterds Tarantino continues to waste his talent on violent fantasies and expunging his white boy guilt. This bloke is the most talented film maker of the last 25 years and his cinematography, ability to get great performances from his actors (Waltz, DiCaprio and Jackson are outstanding) and to tell a story is unparalleled yet his subject matter is absolute guff. Not that he seems to know much about his subject matter in this case.

And Tarantino is a dead ringer for Richard 'jaws' Keil.

Joker's Wild

Coach
Pitch Perfect

If it wasnt for Rebel Wilson it would have been utterly unwatchable. She had all the good lines and the rest of it was just a huge attempt to cash in on the popularity of Glee

legend

Coach
Flight.

Was pretty good. Makes you want to avoid air travel for a while. A little bit drawn out but a solid film.

I actually watched Flight in L.A on the day I was flying back home to Australia. Was killing some time between hotel checkout and flight check in and Flight had just opened in America (early Nov 2012).

I took my son to see it and he said "Dad, why are we watching a movie about a plane crash just before we are about to get on a plane for a 14 hour flight?"

"Good question son"

Bulldog Force

Referee
ted-movie-poster-seth-mark-wahlberg__120630072851.jpg

Misanthrope

Staff member
Saw Silver Linings Playbook tonight. Bloody terrific film. Cooper's portrayal of a person with bipolar disorder is spot on.

9/10

RedVDave

First Grade
Not sure if this thread is only about new release movies or not but nontheless I finally watched Avatar to see what all the fuss/commotion was about and I must admit I thought it was just absolute tripe it seems the only people that enjoyed it were the ones that watched in 3D.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
watched diary of a cannibal (was in a pile of dvds a friend gave to me). Probably the sh!ttest movie ever made

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts