What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What movie have you seen #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Storm13

Juniors
Watched Sinister last night, really liked the mystery aspect to all the murders on the super 8 film but the ending was predictable and a little blah.

natheel

Coach
Our Number Theory lecturer at Uni mentioned one time that he watched this but that he was fairly disappointed...

Yeh bit dry for me. Kid on a boat trying to get back home. Best part was the ending where he described the story himself in 2 seperate ways

Mader45

Juniors
Django.

I find any part of a Tarantino film without dialogue or tension so boring. His montages and lengthy transitions are sleep inducing.

But as soon as they start talking... its absolutely beautiful.

The baghead scene was probably the most ive laughed at a film in years.

nqcowboy87

Bench
silver linings playbook, crap, and im not saying that cause its a romantic dramedy. dramedys done well ill appreciate, like love actually. slp was well acted but the script sucked and robert de niros character was annoying. looper was boring as well

django unchained however, now that was good

Springs

First Grade
Hansel and Gretel was awful.

Silver Linings Playbook was great, but I could see how it would annoy someone unfamiliar with mental illness.

Firey_Dragon

Coach
Watched seven psychopaths last night.

f**king brilliant dark comedy

Really?

I thought it was really poor, but this is coming from a massive in bruges fan. I just couldn't get into it. Some of the dialogue was great, most I felt was contrived. I must admit I went in with pretty high expectations, so that may have added to my criticism, but I honestly have no desire to watch it again.

Mader45

Juniors
Really?

I thought it was really poor, but this is coming from a massive in bruges fan. I just couldn't get into it. Some of the dialogue was great, most I felt was contrived. I must admit I went in with pretty high expectations, so that may have added to my criticism, but I honestly have no desire to watch it again.

Watched it yesterday and agree. I really enjoyed some of the dialogue. But the story felt jilted and pointless.

Sam Rockwell had the best lines by far. But some of his lines made no sense at all either.

simmo1

First Grade
Really?

Tend to agree. Not a patch on In Bruges.

Status
Not open for further replies.