What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What movie have you seen #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

mackdadday

Juniors
The Great Gatsby 8/10 Was worried as a big fan of the author but was very happily suprised. Perfectly done other than a few moments in the opening 20 minutes where Baz caught that tarantino ,'throw rap music in at completely innappropriate times-a-phobia'. Very well worth a watch. Isla Fisher, Joel Edgerton and the side kick from the Mediterranean Descendant boy are a few australian faces in it. Leo did well as always.

Abz

Juniors
Big Tits Zombie.

No kidding, that really is the name of the film...

Big_Tits_Zombie_3D.jpg

Springs

First Grade
We Need To Talk About Kevin

Not sure about this one. Was a great portrait of a deteriorating mind, but the development of Kevin was a bit one dimensional, he acted like the son of Satan from day one. I have no idea how a spree killer is like as a child, but this kid did not do one redeeming thing that would make anyone think he was anything other than an evil f**k.

snoozer

Bench
starwars II attack of the clones.

just reinforced how much they f**ked up a great concept with poor writing and bad acting. i watch clone wars all the time and there is better character development and story in that than most of the movies.

the love affair between anikin and padme is cringeworthy at best, it felt like a 10 year old had written the scenes.

Ridders

Coach
Star Trek into Darkness. Enjoyed it. Loved Benedict Cumberbatch in it. He made the movie for me. Wasn't particularly interested in any of the other actors.

RedVDave

First Grade
I saw Iron Man III, I must admit I was very dissapointed the previous two were head and shoulders better for mine.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Surprised no one has seen a place beyond the pines

Saw it last night and quite enjoyed it. Third act was a little slow and I was completely taken aback by the conclusion of the first - but overall a very good film. Loved the circular nature of it and the irony that Gosling's son (who he wished to grow up with a father) turned out well while Cooper's son, who should have had a father figure, turned out so differently.

Great flick.

nöyd

Staff member
Hangover 3

things are crook when the funniest moment in the entire film occurs when the credits are rolling at the end, and even then it's the same basic joke underlying the 2 previous films of the series.

Springs

First Grade
Synecdoche, New York

An even stranger movie. A surreal study on death, decay, life, art, fate and a whole bunch of weird shit. Geez Kaufman can write some stuff that f**ks with your mind. One of the best films I've seen. 9/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts