What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What movie have you seen #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mader45

Juniors
Warm Bodies. Heard it was good... but it was far to slow to finish.

A good day to Die Hard - an abomination on the franchise. Should have never ever been made.

Iron Man 3 - i didnt like Iron Man 1 or 2. Nor The Avengers. But this one was close to as perfect as a superhero/comedy movie should be. Was really impressed.

Springs

First Grade
It's an Australian film directed by Rolf de Heer with Nicholas Hope as a man living in his mother's apartment f**king her every night. After suffocating his cat with gladwrap he escapes the apartment and goes on a journey looking for a girl with big tits like his mother.

Jono078

Referee
Watched 3 movies today (recovering from a cold and crap weather made it the perfect opportunity). All 3 were excellent;

Pitch Perfect - Good fun musical flick - I dig Anna Kendricks.

Definitely, Maybe - Surprised me as to just how much I liked it. Isla Fisher has gotta be one of Australia's best exports.

A Lot Like Love - Really good movie about meeting someone and becoming more than friends and sometimes timing is everything in regards to if things work or not.

Amadaca

Juniors
Caught an Aussie film Id never heard of on Fox last week called The Tunnel (2011). Horror flick about Sydney's labyrinthine underground tunnel network.

Anyone catch it? Not big on originality, but I found it pretty damn entertaining. Still not sure what the antagonist was.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Bad Ass

6.5/10. Danny Trejo has surpassed Nicholas Cage in being teamed up with love interests many weightclasses above him

LESStar58

Referee
Amazing Spider Man- meh. 5.5/10

Trouble with the Curve- I love sports dramas. And I love Amy Adams. 7/10

Gangster Squad- very cool. 6/10

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
The New Fast and Furious.

Good. Enjoyed it. Didn't enjoy my time at the theatre for other reasons but it was pretty good. And had a good twist towards the end.

Springs

First Grade
Evil Dead (2013) 7.5/10 Delightfully gory remake.

Dawn of the Dead (1978) 8/10 Heard things about this being one of the best horrors of all time but it was more like a comedy. It was hilarious actually. Bikers running around throwing pies in zombie faces. Some cool gore and low budget special effects. Quite good.

RedVDave

First Grade
Re-watched The Terminator 1 and 2.

Both very awesome movies although as long as I live I will always refuse to watch 3, 4 and the TV series.

Status
Not open for further replies.