What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What movie have you seen #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apey

Staff member
Finally saw Django. I think I would have enjoyed it more if I hadn't read a bunch of reviews/random opinions about how it's one of the greatest movies ever. Someone like me is only ever going to be disappointed with a movie after doing that.

Frederick

Staff member
Currently watching the pursuit of happyness with the mrs. Almost at the end and the mother in law rings so now sitting here, movie paused while wifey is gas bagging with her mother :fist:

Springs

First Grade
Watched World War Z. Some entertaining action sequences but a lot of silly stuff. The zombies reminded me more of 28 Days Later than actual zombies. I don't know how a dead thing could gain super strength, super speed, super stamina and the ability to sense sickness. Also had a lot of characters doing cliched stupid things.
Should have said 'Based on the Title by Max Brooks', not the book. Had pretty much nothing to do with it.

kurtburt

Juniors
Watched Jack Reacher last night, very entertaning imo enjoyed the action feel to the movie, i would give it 4 out of 5.

One of Tom Cruise Best movies imo.

Watched Jack Reacher last night, very entertaning imo enjoyed the action feel to the movie, i would give it 4 out of 5.

One of Tom Cruise Best movies imo.
Anyone who has read the books is disgusted by Cruise playing Reacher.

How a 4ft midget is supposed to play a 6ft5 250 pound man is laughable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts