What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Movies Have You Seen III

mackdadday

Juniors
Destination Wedding with Keanu and Winona. Turns out to be a great watch. Very funny and dark at times. Definitely worth a watch. 8/10. If you have to watch a romantic comedy with your missus then this is the way to go because its a dark comedy disguised as a romantic one.

axl rose

Bench
I loved it.....my favourite movie of 2018. A lot better than what the critics gave it credit for. Not as good as the first one though.

Yet the 'professional' critics on the likes of Rotten Tomatoes loved Oceans 8 and Black Panther hmm merican' liberal media bias. Hard to find some decent aussie movie critics.

Last edited:

Vic Mackey

Referee
Watched Molly’s Game tonight. I thought it went about 20 mins too long but very good watch. True story about a chick who starts high stakes poker games with celebrities and millionaire business men. Well written and good performances.

axl rose

Bench
The Meg- Jason Statham versus a 75-foot prehistoric shark. Predictable stupid fun.

6/10

Jurassic- Fallen Kingdom- Watching it for the 2nd time on the small screen I actually think they managed to somehow come up with a worse movie than Jurassic Park III

Last edited:

Zoidberg

First Grade
Rough night. “Comedy” about a hen’s weekend gone wrong when they accidentally kill a stripper, with Scarlett Johansson. I think I laughed once, not engaging or funny and an American actress playing an Australian with a poor accent (got some bits but it just stands out when it’s wrong). 4/10

Brothers. Tobey Maguire, Jake Gyllenhaal, Natalie Portman. Drama about a man going to war who gets shot down and captured by terrorists. Family thinks he is dead, his brother starts getting close with his family and wife. Good movie with some well done performances and I was made to remember why I love Natalie Portman, such a beautiful woman. 8/10

Wizardman

First Grade
The Meg- Jason Statham versus a 75-foot prehistoric shark. Predictable stupid fun.

6/10

Jurassic- Fallen Kingdom- Watching it for the 2nd time on the small screen I actually think they managed to somehow come up with a worse movie than Jurassic Park III
Good description of the meg.....I had fun

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Mandy, starring Nicholas Cage. Holy f**k, what a trip of a film. Insane violence, Cage going completely batshit, demonic bikers and freaky cult members, and a crazy soundttrack. One of those movies you ideally want to watch while out of your mind on illicit substances.

Wizardman

First Grade
Searching: Very good thriller with the guy from Magic Castle in it. Similar webcam type movie to "Unfriended". Unfriended was scarier but this is an all round better quality movie. 3 out of 5 stars

Enter the Dragon: I've seen this movie a thousand times....such a classic. Along with "Bloodsport", the greatest martial arts movie ever made. Bruce Lee was a woeful actor (very watchable though) yet the producers made it work. 5 out of 5.

legend

Coach
Back Country (Netflix). I loved it. Very tense although a little predictable. Not as good as The Edge but a good watch and it made me uncomfortable at times. 8/10.

Life's Good

Coach
Vengeance(Netflix) - Another Nicholas Cage, latter career stinker. I've taken one for the team watching this so you dont have to go to the trouble of subjecting yourself to it.

YoHadrian

Juniors
They're hilarious.

Just why I mention them is that did a review of both Mandy & Annihilation. Also in regards to Cage's parade of endless movies apparently he has a large tax bill that he owes so he has to work a fair bit to pay it off.

Latest posts