What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Movies Have You Seen III

nöyd

Staff member
The Gentlemen - watchable if only for Hugh Grant talking like Michael Caine for 2 hours. Nowhere near Guy Ritchie's best, but not once did I feel like turning it off and walking away.

Was looking for something easy to watch the other day to pass some time, came across Love Actually on Stan. Not as memorable as Four Weddings & A Funeral, but enough to put a smile on my dial.

Zoidberg

First Grade
Hollow man. Probably saw this twice when it originally came out (2000), didn’t think it was very good then, thought it might’ve been a good throwback viewing. It wasn’t. Still not very good movie and it feels dated.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Hollow man. Probably saw this twice when it originally came out (2000), didn’t think it was very good then, thought it might’ve been a good throwback viewing. It wasn’t. Still not very good movie and it feels dated.
You should try the sequel :wink:

vvvrulz

Coach
Bad Times at the El Royale 7.5/10 - Good, but not quite great crime-mystery caper playing on the old trope of X individuals with questionable motives stranded in a dodgy spot. This sort of thing depends heavily on characters, performances and the third act - most of the cast is on song, especially Hamm and Bridges, but the third act doesn't quite deliver. Part of that comes down to Chris Helmsworth, who tries but can't do the oddball scene-chomping cameo the way a Walken or Buscemi would have owned it in their sleep back in their day.

vvvrulz

Coach
Watching the Matrix trilogy on Netflix

What trilogy?

Caught The Matrix the other night, still one of my favourite movies of all time (close to #1). Can't say anything that most don't already know, other than it holds up *spectacularly* well after two decades.

Generalzod

Immortal
What trilogy?

Caught The Matrix the other night, still one of my favourite movies of all time (close to #1). Can't say anything that most don't already know, other than it holds up *spectacularly* well after two decades.
Yep I agree a movie that makes you think as well..

PJ

First Grade
The Hunt. 8 I enjoyed it, bit of poking fun at rednecks, elites and political correctness.

Very bloody and some great fight scenes.

PJ

First Grade
Watched this last night and enjoyed it. The blonde is stunning

Isn't she, and a really good actress.

Her role, imo, is what the whole film hinged on. Get that wrong and the whole film drops to a 6 at best but she was great.

azzah72

Bench
Isn't she, and a really good actress.

Her role, imo, is what the whole film hinged on. Get that wrong and the whole film drops to a 6 at best but she was great.
She was great in nurse Jackie and currently in glow

shiznit

Coach
Bad Boys For Life - Fun film. My god the guys look old... :joy::joy:

Martin Lawrence especially... :joy::joy:

nice plot twist... which will lead to a possible sequel.

loved the cameo by Michael Bay... the fact they did the 360 degree shot on a Michael Bay cameo was next level hilarious... :joy::joy: