What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Movies Have You Seen III

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Halloween ends. Geez, that was a mess. Love how Michael has shown the strength and power to break limbs in half with ease, pick up a firefighter one handed and hurl him away etc but can't get the best of a 60 year old woman in hand to hand combat

PJ

First Grade
Halloween ends. Geez, that was a mess. Love how Michael has shown the strength and power to break limbs in half with ease, pick up a firefighter one handed and hurl him away etc but can't get the best of a 60 year old woman in hand to hand combat

I thought the first of this new trilogy was quite good, and honestly was a very good way to end the story.

Was disappointed and worried that they were continueing it, and those worries were well founded. Second was trash and I"ll probably only bother with the 3rd if I catch it on a plane

Wizardman

First Grade
I watched "Halloween Ends" today. I put this movie firmly in the middle in terms of quality in the remake trilogy. Like PJ, I enjoyed the first remake and bloody hated "Halloween Kills". Despite the bad press the movie is getting, I liked this entry into the series. It is not going to be nominated for an Oscar, but I found it interesting and entertaining.
Not many seem to share my opinion on it though.

PJ

First Grade
Watched a few over the weekend.

Fall. 7.5. Better than average suspense drama, did get the vertigo going.

Rich Hill. 8. On Prime, depressing as all hell. Doco about a year in the life of 4 teen boys growing up in a dead end town. Most god bothering nation on the planet and the richest to boot but people live like this.

Phantom of the Open 8. Brits do these type of shows well. Amusing and heart warming. but I wish they had stuck more to the true story, which imo didn't need embellishment and his fight with the Royal and Ancient was better. Worth a watch but listen to The Dollop for a better telling of the real story

Watched PEARL last night.
Its the prequel to X.
Enjoyed it far more than X.
Mia Goth is a brilliant actress ..lol also very much eye candy.
While still could be in the “Slasher “ category it is very much a psychological thriller.
8/10 .

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
VHS 99 - stayed true to its origins and still didn't look stale or overdone. Wasn't bad

Terrifier 2 - i love the outrage and government warnings about a movie that is a sequel to a movie that was brutal and gory as well as if it would be a giant surprise or something. Few things that didn't make sense but the kill scenes are off the hook,

mongoose

Coach
VHS 99 - stayed true to its origins and still didn't look stale or overdone. Wasn't bad

Terrifier 2 - i love the outrage and government warnings about a movie that is a sequel to a movie that was brutal and gory as well as if it would be a giant surprise or something. Few things that didn't make sense but the kill scenes are off the hook,
I watched Terrifier 1&2. Some ridiculously gory and sadistic kill scenes but the fact the clown is laughing his ass off and miming the whole time makes it all a bit silly.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
The weird Al yankovic story. Harry Potter did pretty good to capture the whackyness about him. Fun watch, some of the facts may be altered just a tad

Zoidberg

First Grade
Watched Back to the future for the first time in a long time last night. Still holds up as such a great movie, a true classic. The part where George opens the car to find Biff choked me up even after seeing it many times.

Latest posts