What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What pisses you off the most in the NRL at the moment?

Sea_Eagles_Rock

First Grade
2 referees on the field, 2 on the side line, 1 in the box... And they still fluff up so much, and also let players back chat.

Gordon Tallis... Some of the stuff he gets away with saying on TV.

A knock on... When does a ball actually go forward?

The gap between TV deals between AFL and Rugby League.

Stripping rule

FastEddie

Juniors
Everyone saying how good Leichhardt oval is on a sunday
And the f**kwits and 9 and the NRL having the next games there on a Monday and a Saturday.
There needs to be more day football.
Viewers choice sunday arvo @ 2.15
And a lunchtime kick off @ 12.30
f**k this obsession with f**king night football

squiddy

Juniors
Phil Gould
The quality of the refereeing
The fact that flops are no longer penalised
Inconsistency of refereeing
Referees who want to be "stars"
The fact Melbourne are allowed to play with the same roster

Fibroman

First Grade
blocker roach. living on past glories and can't get a stiffy and being angry at the world because of lack of nasal technology in ex-tiger camp.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Add to that players who are in possession playing the ball looking at the referee for a penalty. Just play the ball FFS.

Whats with all the anti night games? If u idiots even see the bigger picture you will know why there are more games at night. All it comes down to is MONEY and numbers of ppl watching the game. So 20-30k ppl at a day time game versus 100000+ ppl watching at home at night...hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm you can figure out which option the NRL are choosing right?
I'm not against day games in fact I will agree to increase the number of day games if i had the powers to be. However I know that in order for this game to survive money needs to be generated and TV shows the money

Paulie Jay

Juniors
What p's me off?

The price of entry to see a game.

I hate to bring up the M word, but recently I was in Melbourne and there was a big AFL game played at Docklands. Tickets started at $3.20 (yes) and the most expensive was $22. Needless to say there was a ripping crowd. You could take a family of 4 and still get change from 20 bucks.

When I went to Homebush to see the Titans play earlier in the year I paid $25 for a fairly crap seat.

We wonder why the AFL brags about its crowds...

Latest posts