What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What should we do with Kearney? #2

What should we do with Kearney?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

zipzip man

Juniors
The bloke can't coach! Take Ben Roberts with you, Willie and Esie as well.

How do we roll the same side out every week? I can't understand why we dropped Sandow and don't start with Fui - the bloke just isn't a head coach.... should have stayed as assistant in Melbourne.

I really feel for Hindy more than anyone as the bloke has spilt his blood and gave his guts for this club and he is going to finish his career with one of the worst ever and more than likely be captain of the first eels side to EVER pick up a wooden spoon.

I've had this club!

natheel

Coach
Lol

If you watched a game this season Roberts has been close to our best

Tonga is coming off practically no off season from a shoulder injury and is slowly getting better

Esi...he's the only one who can go

Take ya hand off it.

We have had seasons and seasons of losing before. We got through it then and we will get through it now. Chin up

zipzip man

Juniors
Lol

If you watched a game this season Roberts has been close to our best

Tonga is coming off practically no off season from a shoulder injury and is slowly getting better

Esi...he's the only one who can go

Take ya hand off it.

We have had seasons and seasons of losing before. We got through it then and we will get through it now. Chin up

I've watched plenty of games and if you think Roberts has been our best you are the one with ya hand on it! The bloke isn't up to NRL level some of the passes he has thrown would make a 6 year old hang their head in shame! I mean today he threw 2 Ben Roberts specials one that was 10 meters forward going against the wind and another that a ant would have to bend down for!

Tonga is over the hill and a another on a long list of bad buys.

Esi yeah bye bye!

Mate I'd like to keep my chin up and see something that made me think we were building to something or heading up but we all know that we are the worst team in the comp and we're going nowhere.

Parra Pride

Referee
Is that you, True EEL? Roberts has been one of our best all year, but you're right, let's f**k him off, and while we're at it, Hayne can f**k off too, right?

Though I agree, Kearny needs to f**k off, and whoever gets the gig for the rest of the season just needs to play that last 15 minutes and tell 'em "Just play like that, f**k the structures".

#SackKearny

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Great trade- only problem were the picks afterwards. They did not draft a big fat NT nor address their interior OL problems......

i disagree, a good corner is harder to find then guards etc. I really rate him, and everyone ssaaaw how good peterson was for the caards in his rookie year.

zipzip man

Juniors
Well someone sack him! I'd love to get Hindy off record to find out what he thinks of him as a coach. I know if someone else comes in it might not change things but if we could at least see improvement it would give you something to be happy about. Just the worst feeling following a club that season is over and it's only round 9.

Maybe JT would come back and coach us??

Latest posts