What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What to do When someone lies to you?

What would you do If someone lied to you?

• a. Ignore it and go on with what your doing

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • b. Plan to get revenge but never follow through

• c. plan a revenge and see it through, also throwing away your relationship with them

• d. Kill the person

• e. All of the above in a syncronized order

• Total voters

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
i ignore it, make them feel guilty and eventually the truth comes out.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
your doing it wrong, it should take next to no time. Whenever a lie is told, there is always a good guy and a bad guy, you need to make them feel like the bad guy.

I tell them that they should seek counselling from a legitimate and qualified person.

Then when they've seen the error of their ways, I pay for a hit on them.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Me personally??

I'd either

A. Poo on them
B. Poo in a bag then put it under there door matt

But thats just me.

chloe

Juniors
I try to stay calm and rational because no good can come from hatred and revenge.

-ReyRey-

Juniors
I would ask them why the hell they lied to me then I dont know we would probably have a fight (not physical, but depends who it was) and then we would probably get over it in the end

Dani

Immortal
i had people lie about spiking drinks at a party last weekend. i was going to beat them up until my friend spear tackled me and wouldnt let me get up.
i so could have taken them

VIOLENCE IS THE ANSWER

jed

First Grade
Ron Jeremy said:
Me personally??

I'd either

A. Poo on them
B. Poo in a bag then put it under there door matt

But thats just me.

the old "240L bin, filled with water, leaning against the front door" is a classic, so much more intellectual than the "burning doggy-doo", although maybe not quite as much fun. :lol: