What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What will be the biggest crowd in RD1

hybrid_tiger

Coach
If Dogs-Tigers was on a Sunday it would get much more.

Monday night, combined with the fact it is a Bulldogs game at night will keep many away. I'll be there though.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Who would have thought the Warriors and Eels had a realistic chance of being the highest crowd(Apart from the Broncos/Cowboys of course)

Panther_Daz

Staff member
I will be at Penrith on Sunday with about 15000 others i hope. Any Knights fans on here know how many buses are coming down?

STG-MACCA

Bench
The dragon army will be well represented on the gold coast. Expect that match to be full.
Looking forward to some sun after my week in England at the WCC.

Yosemite Sam

Juniors
I don't support either team but i'll be at the SFS on friday night. I just can't wait for a good game of footy.

BDGS

Bench
I'll also be there on monday night :D
Shame this game is the monday night game... Had the potential to get 35-40K + on a sunday afternoon (On a fine day of course)

yeah i know, but we are doggy fans we turn up anyway!!

Raiderdave

First Grade
Just got tickets for Easts V souths. Pax was 6006 and 6007 if that means anything, also had a sneaky look around the other RD1 games and it appears the raiders are on course for a big crowd. Only 3 categories available now although they are the grandstands, but thats mainly members there??

so if 6,000 tickets have been sold , & the Roosters have 8,000 members we can assume that 14,000 people are coming at least
then theres SCG trust members who number 7000, lets say half of these will turn up ( afterall its free ) & we're at about 18K a week out

I'd say ticket sales will double in the next week & there will be a big walk up
30,000 for me.

Panther_Daz

Staff member
Carney injury will keep a few away. 33 degrees in Penrith on Sunday will also keep people away due to the lack of shade at Penrith.

best seats are left are high in the grandstand on the far side so it should be a healthy crowd.

Best seats at the broncos cowboys game are high in the corners

Von

Juniors
I am a Dragons fan, which means no home games until round 5.
Until then I plan on attending other Sydney matches as a neutral :D.

Just wear a blue scarf with your red & white jumper add be a Rooster for the first 5 weeks. :)