What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What will be the biggest crowd in RD1

BDGS

Bench
Just wear a blue scarf with your red & white jumper add be a Rooster for the first 5 weeks. :)

I know you guys don't have many fans but reverting to 'renting' a Dragons supporter for the night is a new low. :p

***Tongue in cheek***

skeepe

Immortal
29 degrees in Canberra on Sunday, so no excuses.

I hope you're right... it's a long weekend though, so plenty of people will be going to the coast to take advantage of the last of the public holidays that fall in good weather, also Canberra's biggest race day is the same day... here's to hoping that the Canberra public do the right thing and get out to the game.

Raiderdave

First Grade
29 degrees in Canberra on Sunday, so no excuses.

the annual balck opal is on Sunday
the Largest race meeting in Canberra each year , it will attract over 10K people to thoroughbred park , so it could affect the Raiders crowd somewhat

people saying we'll get 17K or 20K are off the mark

it will be about 15K & that'll be a good turnout considering
we'll crack 20K for our rnd 2 game V Brisbane.

skeepe

Immortal
the annual balck opal is on Sunday
the Largest race meeting in Canberra each year , it will attract over 10K people to thoroughbred park , so it could affect the Raiders crowd somewhat

people saying we'll get 17K or 20K are off the mark

it will be about 15K & that'll be a good turnout considering
we'll crack 20K for our rnd 2 game V Brisbane.

Public holiday on Monday too. Half of Canberra will be in Bateman's Bay.

shiznit

Coach
there should be a decent walk up crowd for the Warriors V Eels game... everyone ive talked to about it has said there going to walk up... im a lone Eels fan going with a bus full of warriors fans from hamilton and were all buying at the gate.

i reckon there gonna get close to 40K.

Raiderdave

First Grade
Here's ticketeks website showing ticket update for Saturday nights game on the Gold Coast a dragons fan posted in our forum:

http://img268.imageshack.us/i/titansz.png/

Going to be great to see a sea of red and white thousands of KM's away from home.

well you might get a full bay of Dragons fans in the away section

but the rest of the ground doesn't seem to be under too much stress ... which is a surprise as I thought this one would sellout easily :?

a top 4 finisher & the premiers should be a sellout
I hope all this talk from Titans fans that they'll take the fight to the Suns isn't just a load of hot air :oops:

skeepe

Immortal
well you might get a full bay of Dragons fans in the away section

but the rest of the ground doesn't seem to be under too much stress ... which is a surprise as I thought this one would sellout easily :?

a top 4 finisher & the premiers should be a sellout
I hope all this talk from Titans fans that they'll take the fight to the Suns isn't just a load of hot air :oops:

Pricing would be an issue, $30 to sit behind the posts, $43 or $57 if you want to sit on the sideline.

Ridiculous, IMO.

Raiderdave

First Grade
Pricing would be an issue, $30 to sit behind the posts, $43 or $57 if you want to sit on the sideline.

Ridiculous, IMO.

the prices would be pretty similar to last year , & anyway even with prices
if we can't find 27,500 people in a region that has 2.5 Million people & a heck of a lot of Dragons fans too
we maybe are not going as well as we think :?

this is one of the marque clashes of the year
I'd understand games with some other teams not stretching Robinas capacity ... but this one should have people crawling over each other to get to

hopefully theres a big walk up & we get close to a full house anyway ....

Dragon Dave

Bench
I'd be very surprised if atleast 23,000 people don't show up. There may be a realistic chance that St George fans will actually outnumber Tits fans.

MightyBronco

Juniors
*besides the broncos of course*.....

LOL what a wank. Just come out and say who will have the 2nd biggest crowd in R1...Jeez....

nko11

Juniors
Bought my tickets to Dragons vs Titans on the 2nd of March. PAX was 14,888. Not sure how relevant PAX is to actual tickets sold but still.

Bay City

Juniors
Bought my tickets to Dragons vs Titans on the 2nd of March. PAX was 14,888. Not sure how relevant PAX is to actual tickets sold but still.

Does anyone know if PAX is a true reflection of the no. of tickets sold and whether it incorporates season ticket holders (members).

Latest posts