What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What would you do if you had 24 hours to live??

Whilst doing the following i shall be drinking the most expensive nicest alcohols around..

Steal myself an Colt M4 and walk around the streets looking badass and proceed to do the following:

Kill greenies
Kill Gays
Kill everyone i have a vandetta against

Once that got boring I'd go steal the biggest stereo i could find and play all my favourite music on some huge main street and just get shitfaced with my friends and random people, i would then convince the group to just have a huge kick ass orgy..

While extremely intoxicated(to the point where i cant walk) i would go to some fancy car joint, if there is any cars remaining i would steal it and go driving around the city with my mates as fast as possible running over pedestrians who get in my way..

An hour before the meteor hits i would get a chick from that wild orgy to come with me to a place where we can see the meteor coming to earth and root until we die..

And on a serious note.. I would probably go into hiding and do anything in my power to stay alive and keep the human race alive.. Whether it be in some huge underground cave or whatever..

Anonymous

Juniors
Have passionate sex with as many women as possible.

Drink keg after keg, bottle after bottle of Tooheys New and Jim Beam.

That is all.

Narcissist

Juniors
Its the end of the world for him too, i wouldn't want to ruin anyones end to the world! Its not like you get another chance at it!

Anonymous

Juniors
Look buddy just because its the end of the world and you have a big scary gun in your avatar doesn't me you can push me around.

Don't hurt me :oops:

Houdini

First Grade
well, considering most of the people would be running arund in a huge panic about the end of the world, I think I would just move myself into a fancy mansion and have the biggest and best End Of The World party ever.
Everyone is invited, feel free to trash the place and best of all - no one will need to clean up after wards.....and NO HANGOVER

What else would one do...

When an asteroid the size of Texas is headed for Earth, I join the world's best deep core drilling team, to go into space and nuke the rock from the inside...Except I'd end up having to stay on the asteroid to trigger the bomb, and die in honour, saving the world from disaster. They would teach my life story to schools everywhere. And I would go down as the greatest man of all time. Pretty fitting end for me I think. Before I would go into space though, I'd go down to my old school. Yeah and I'd punch all the teachers who gave me shit, right in the f**kin mouth's. Especially that f**kin Mr. Hutchison. Scum.

Forget all this sex stuff, I'd repent my sins. And I'll go to heaven (due to my saving of mankind) and have as much as I want. That's if they have sex in heaven, if not gee well...while im down at that school I'll pick up the hottest exchange students in the place and go at it in the toilets.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
legallyblonde said:
Sit down on the beach with family and friends, watch the knights 97 grandfinal, definatley have a surf, get blind drunk on jimmy (good choice!), have sex with the hottest dude I can find :D then keep on drinkin till the end.
Buy a bottle of Jim Beam and look for legallyblonde. :D ;-)

Latest posts